Fender Bender
3270 posts

Re: I had pizza yesterday and it had me thinking...

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014

NickZ2112 wrote:
Pan Pizza style is fine... But when you really want to step your game up, going STUFFED CRUST is the way.

As far as PacMan goes. I always chose to play Galaga on those arcade machines anyway.

Stuffed crust.. Oh please stop tempting me or I might just waste half a day and go eat one.

Galaga... I played that in Action City (WI, somewhere) when I was by my wife on homeymoon last november. I  also have the cabinet on home and play it occasionally, Time Pilot too.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 21 of 28 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Stuffed crust.. Oh please stop tempting me or I might just waste half a day and go eat one.

Galaga... I played that in Action City (WI, somewhere) when I was by my wife on homeymoon last november. I  also have the cabinet on home and play it occasionally, Time Pilot too.

Wisconsin is a fun choice for a honeymoon.  Congrats on your recent marriage!  My wife and I just celebrated our first anniversary last month.  

If you don't mind me asking,  How much did you pay for the cabinet?  Is it an emulation set up or the original Cabinet?

Message 22 of 28 (95 Views)
Fender Bender
3270 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 10, 2014

You get the cabinet for free with the "Namco museum essential" from the PSN store. So you can play a few levels with the free trials or 5 full games for $10. (Dig Dug, Galaga, Xevious ... and .... eehh... two others. Pac man is one of them I think. 

(4 games in free trial) 

You can also win other home rewards playing the games. So the free trial give you some nice deco trial cabinets and almost decent rewards. Smiley Wink Well, decent if you don't want to spend money on home. Wich is understandable.

Not really a techno nerd guy but I would say emulation. There is little differences from the real arcade cabinets. (Ship can only move left to right, not up and down). It also play "outside home" (you have to reload home after game) So if you only want to play that. There's no need to load home. Just play it from the XMB.

On the same subject. You can also get 2 game cabinets for home if you download the vita arcade thing in PSN store (Don't need a Vita, just dl the app) . They are nothing extraordinary but.. free is always good! Smiley Happy

<edit> Playstaion home arcade is the app name. You find it in application somewhere. Probably under Vita.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 23 of 28 (86 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 10, 2014

Dude I thought you meant that you have them in your physical home.... My bad.

Thank you for the detailed explanation though,  I havent been in Playstation Home since the thing launced.  I guess i just figured if my PS3 is on I'd rather be playing a game than hanging out in there.  

Message 24 of 28 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jan 10, 2014

lol! My bad I guess. Should remeber to type PsHome. Smiley Wink

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 25 of 28 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jan 11, 2014

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

NickZ2112 wrote:
Pan Pizza style is fine... But when you really want to step your game up, going STUFFED CRUST is the way.

As far as PacMan goes. I always chose to play Galaga on those arcade machines anyway.

Eau Claire, Wi......I disagree with Wi being a nice place to go for a honeymoon, I live here and I would love to go anywhere but here lol Doc came to meet my family, but it was a nice time Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 28 (71 Views)
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Jan 11, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

I prefer coxinha and guarana when I think of games.  Smiley Very Happy

I love coxinha. Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 28 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Jan 11, 2014

x_TestTube_x wrote:
Ha ha, I'll have to get around to trying one.

ha

Oh and pizza sounds good now. Tthanks for making me hungry while I am at work and can't have any.....

Message 28 of 28 (60 Views)
0 Likes