Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Re: I guess I don't belong to next-gen console or games.

May 22, 2013

I have to say I absolutely am looking forward to next gen and seeing what it has to offer. The potential with techonology is amazing.  I would probably get even more involved in the social aspect of it than I am now, but I need to see how it is structured before I can determine that.  Then there is the question of having sufficent capital for the console itself.

That being said this will also probably be the first time I consider keeping the previous generation (PS3) as well.  I have thouroughly enjoyed my time and experience with the system.  Plus there is still always the option for used or downloadable games.  

All in all I truly believe this is an exciting time for anyone who is passionate or even mildly interested in the future of SONY and PlayStation!

Message 11 of 13 (66 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13589 posts

[ Edited ]
May 22, 2013

PS2 were the good days. I loved it. PS3 is fun. I loved online Multiplayer when first introduced to it, but I now prefer singleplayer. I can't stand SOME of the tools that play online and act tough. I only play two game online, Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3.

@ NikeMurphDawg: I feel the same way. Don't feel the need to move up to a new system, Playstation wise, at least not right now. I'm pretty happy with my old PS2. Haven't even moved up to a PS3 yet. Might some day if there are enough good games out on it, but I just haven't been pulled into buying one.

smdedspace2.png

Smiley HappyRobot Happy/FAQ and Rules & Conduct//FAQ about reports/Forum Team info/Robot Very Happy/WC Forum Resources/ PSN friends thread/Life and Gaming -- My blog

Playstation customer support numbers: 1-877-971-7669 (for billing and Playstation Network); 1-800-345-7669 (for technical support)
Message 12 of 13 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
852 posts

May 22, 2013

good 

Message 13 of 13 (37 Views)
0 Likes