Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Re: I got my first phone, a Virgin Mobile Slice.

Jan 2, 2007
my dad has  a pay as u go pone i hate it

madhive wrote:

animefreak111 wrote:
ouch im sorry

What?

Message 11 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Jan 2, 2007
we've had 10 cells phones and ive never seen one of ours with any cables u can plug into yr phone to yr computer, we just bought two Mic phones(walkie talkie ones) and i havent sen any cables for it but there pretty simple phones too, and we have 2 camera phoones, but i think if yr getting a phone, why do u want all these gadgets on them? cuase i mean a cell phone is meant to make and receive phone calls, thats how they should be not watchign tv on them lol. i mean i can see custon ringtones but ive never done that, becuase it costs money.
Photobucket
Message 12 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Jan 2, 2007

mikey_424 wrote:
we've had 10 cells phones and ive never seen one of ours with any cables u can plug into yr phone to yr computer, we just bought two Mic phones(walkie talkie ones) and i havent sen any cables for it but there pretty simple phones too, and we have 2 camera phoones, but i think if yr getting a phone, why do u want all these gadgets on them? cuase i mean a cell phone is meant to make and receive phone calls, thats how they should be not watchign tv on them lol. i mean i can see custon ringtones but ive never done that, becuase it costs money.

If you google the model of your phone, you can get one.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 13 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Jan 2, 2007

madhive wrote:

Rogers Bell Problems wrote:

madhive wrote:
Well, i am back from Pittsburgh, PA, i visited my family and we went to the "Shady Side" and at target, i got a phone, does anyone have this one, what are your thoughts, it is my FIRST phone, i don't want to be billed so i got a pay-as-you-go phone, how do you like yours, Virgin is real pissy about usb cables, they don't have one for the Slice, so you have to waste money on the $3 ringtones that are like 29.32kb.
But overall, i like it.

And by the way, have you discovered any hacks for it yet, maybe to get custom ringtones, like to send them to yourself?

Since you have Virgin.... find out the real carrier like Verizon and see if you can get your phone's email address then you can send ringtones to yourself

Have you been capable of this?

Yup.... or use http://mobile17.com/

to upload pictures and ringtones. The Slice is a Sweet phone :smileytongue: Good job
Message 14 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Jan 2, 2007

MarioBrosCom wrote:
You should have gotten Fido service...

He's not Canadian
Message 15 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5297 posts

Jan 2, 2007

MarioBrosCom wrote:

He's not Canadian

Fido is Canada-only?:robottongue:

I guess cell phone service is just another thing that is better in Canada than in the US...
Message 16 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Jan 2, 2007

MarioBrosCom wrote:

MarioBrosCom wrote:

He's not Canadian

Fido is Canada-only?:robottongue:

I guess cell phone service is just another thing that is better in Canada than in the US...

Trust me... the US has better plans than Canada... Fido and Rogers are the same company. Cell phone service is better in the US since they have more competition rather than Canada who has Bell, Telus, Rogers, Fido...
Message 17 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Jan 2, 2007

madhive wrote:

madhive wrote:
Well, i am back from Pittsburgh, PA, i visited my family and we went to the "Shady Side" and at target, i got a phone, does anyone have this one, what are your thoughts, it is my FIRST phone, i don't want to be billed so i got a pay-as-you-go phone, how do you like yours, Virgin is real pissy about usb cables, they don't have one for the Slice, so you have to waste money on the $3 ringtones that are like 29.32kb.
But overall, i like it.

And by the way, have you discovered any hacks for it yet, maybe to get custom ringtones, like to send them to yourself?

Since you have Virgin.... find out the real carrier like Verizon and see if you can get your phone's email address then you can send ringtones to yourself

to upload pictures and ringtones. The Slice is a Sweet phone :smileytongue: Good job

Does that work with your slice?
My slice is slimer than my sisters razor.
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 18 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2041 posts

Jan 2, 2007
Pay as you go is an absolute ripoff, you're getting absolutely raped.

Guess who's back.
Message 19 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10336 posts

Jan 2, 2007

madhive wrote:

madhive wrote:

madhive wrote:
But overall, i like it.

Does that work with your slice?
My slice is slimer than my sisters razor.

I don't have a Slice but it works with my Tracfones pretty good
Message 20 of 21 (2 Views)
0 Likes