Treasure Hunter
7280 posts

Re: I got caught hacking on my school computer...

Dec 13, 2006

NATEH202 wrote:

madhive wrote:

Gnar_Kill wrote:

the_flame_alchemist wrote:
Well, our school computer is a mac. I got caught hacking it today by my computer teacher. I found a way to bypass the administrator privilages, and opened up system prefs (which he blocked off btw). I started messing around with it. Then, I found out that my computer is one of the lucky ones without a firewall. So, because of this, I bypassed all the admin block-offs and got to iChat. I logged on with my AIM screenname. We have a thing called Content Barrier X4, and that wouldn't let me go online. I still need to figure how to bypass that... Well, anyway, I started messing around with iChat and System Prefs. Also, my friend and I found out that using address book and the vCards, we can update the cards and send them to each other via Bluetooth. (We have it built-in.) So, it's basically talking with each other during class. We told trusted friends about it. So, all these vCards were saved into my documents. Well, our computer teacher has Remote Desktop 3 installed... So he was watching me while I was sending messages and fooling around with system prefs. He sent me a message saying to meet him during reccess in a classroom. I thought immediately- Im screwed. So I met him and he make me confess how I hacked into system prefs and iChat. Then I had to show him a proxy server I was using to go to google which he blocked off our laptops. Then he told me why I turned off AirPort and I told him so that he couldn't watch  me using Remote Desktop anymore. He got extremely furious and told me if I do that again I get an immediate detention. So then he also saw a picture that I edited using Image Tricks about the Bishop in our diocese. He got mad and took my iBook away. Well then, I wrote him a sincere apology letter. I got my computer back at the end of the day without getting a detention or anything! But now he installed firewall and took away my access privilages. And a very, very, VERY, scary thing- While he had my iBook, he was looking though my files. When I got it back, FireFox was open. I was wondering what he was doing, so I checked my history- and, well, he had looked at some "naighty" stuff. It was scary...

what kind of stuff did he look at?

You asked me that last night..........

Do you have that frickin macroe'd ?

what kind of stuff did he look at?

Last night i posted a screenshot with the name of a pr0n site open in a tab and he goes "WHT SIT WZ ITE!!!1111111!!1!!!! WOO U LLOOK AT222?!1!!"
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 61 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8198 posts

Dec 13, 2006
lol id suggest not trying to hack another computer again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 62 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Dec 13, 2006

Mustang_GTR3 wrote:
lol id suggest not trying to hack another computer again.

well he has a screen shot of what his teacher was looking at, so if the teacher says anythign about it... you acciendlty mention it....
Message 63 of 63 (3 Views)
0 Likes