Treasure Hunter
5126 posts

Re: I got caught hacking on my school computer...

Dec 13, 2006

B-A-M wrote:

the_flame_alchemist wrote:
Well, our school computer is a mac. I got caught hacking it today by my computer teacher. I found a way to bypass the administrator privilages, and opened up system prefs (which he blocked off btw). I started messing around with it. Then, I found out that my computer is one of the lucky ones without a firewall. So, because of this, I bypassed all the admin block-offs and got to iChat. I logged on with my AIM screenname. We have a thing called Content Barrier X4, and that wouldn't let me go online. I still need to figure how to bypass that... Well, anyway, I started messing around with iChat and System Prefs. Also, my friend and I found out that using address book and the vCards, we can update the cards and send them to each other via Bluetooth. (We have it built-in.) So, it's basically talking with each other during class. We told trusted friends about it. So, all these vCards were saved into my documents. Well, our computer teacher has Remote Desktop 3 installed... So he was watching me while I was sending messages and fooling around with system prefs. He sent me a message saying to meet him during reccess in a classroom. I thought immediately- Im screwed. So I met him and he make me confess how I hacked into system prefs and iChat. Then I had to show him a proxy server I was using to go to google which he blocked off our laptops. Then he told me why I turned off AirPort and I told him so that he couldn't watch  me using Remote Desktop anymore. He got extremely furious and told me if I do that again I get an immediate detention. So then he also saw a picture that I edited using Image Tricks about the Bishop in our diocese. He got mad and took my iBook away. Well then, I wrote him a sincere apology letter. I got my computer back at the end of the day without getting a detention or anything! But now he installed firewall and took away my access privilages. And a very, very, VERY, scary thing- While he had my iBook, he was looking though my files. When I got it back, FireFox was open. I was wondering what he was doing, so I checked my history- and, well, he had looked at some "naighty" stuff. It was scary...

Black Mail! Black Mail! Black Mail!

Thats what I was thinking
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 41 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Dec 13, 2006

BakedPigeon wrote:

NavS. wrote:

Snowmàn wrote:
he looked at pron with YOUR COMPUTER?

Yes he did.
Scariest part is, he's married and has kids.

Message Edited by the_flame_alchemist on 12-12-2006 05:55 PM

Isn't the scary part, he looks at pron? I mean kids and a wife isn't all that scary....

Whats wrong with looking at pron?

Message Edited by BakedPigeon on 12-12-2006 06:03 PM

Almost everything is wrong about pron
Message 42 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7698 posts

Dec 13, 2006
He was looking at naughty stuff?  If so, you can show it to your Principle and get back at your Computer teacher.
Message 43 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Dec 13, 2006
I've gotten passed my schools blocks alot.....Right now my school blocks almost every web site....They blocked all email sites also which makes it impossible to send emails. Which I just bring a flashdrive and run Firefox and that gets passed all the blocks.
BLUMPKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 44 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1611 posts

Dec 13, 2006
lol that is so funny
~mhf~
armor:full dragon s/full fatalis melee and parts of gunner
fav weapon:black ruiner lance
fav of each type:
SNS:black ruiner sword
GUN:destineys hand
DUAL:ultimus heaven&earth
HAMMER:dragon demolisher
GS:devil slicer
Message 45 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3417 posts

Dec 13, 2006

albertbertal8 wrote:
He was looking at naughty stuff?  If so, you can show it to your Principle and get back at your Computer teacher.

ROFLOLMAO!
Message 46 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6058 posts

Dec 13, 2006

Well, our school computer is a mac. I got caught hacking it today by my computer teacher. I found a way to bypass the administrator privilages, and opened up system prefs (which he blocked off btw). I started messing around with it. Then, I found out that my computer is one of the lucky ones without a firewall. So, because of this, I bypassed all the admin block-offs and got to iChat. I logged on with my AIM screenname. We have a thing called Content Barrier X4, and that wouldn't let me go online. I still need to figure how to bypass that... Well, anyway, I started messing around with iChat and System Prefs. Also, my friend and I found out that using address book and the vCards, we can update the cards and send them to each other via Bluetooth. (We have it built-in.) So, it's basically talking with each other during class. We told trusted friends about it. So, all these vCards were saved into my documents. Well, our computer teacher has Remote Desktop 3 installed... So he was watching me while I was sending messages and fooling around with system prefs. He sent me a message saying to meet him during reccess in a classroom. I thought immediately- Im screwed. So I met him and he make me confess how I hacked into system prefs and iChat. Then I had to show him a proxy server I was using to go to google which he blocked off our laptops. Then he told me why I turned off AirPort and I told him so that he couldn't watch  me using Remote Desktop anymore. He got extremely furious and told me if I do that again I get an immediate detention. So then he also saw a picture that I edited using Image Tricks about the Bishop in our diocese. He got mad and took my iBook away. Well then, I wrote him a sincere apology letter. I got my computer back at the end of the day without getting a detention or anything! But now he installed firewall and took away my access privilages. And a very, very, VERY, scary thing- While he had my iBook, he was looking though my files. When I got it back, FireFox was open. I was wondering what he was doing, so I checked my history- and, well, he had looked at some "naighty" stuff. It was scary...

That's pretty sketchy.
Message 47 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1587 posts

Dec 13, 2006

D3athger wrote:

Fizzie wrote:
i did that once but i didnt get caught

let me guess cubans dancing? (Talking about ur sig)

Borat and his "Disco Dancing"
Message 48 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1633 posts

Dec 13, 2006
wow umm your pretty smart

XBL: DaRever3nd
Message 49 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1651 posts

Dec 13, 2006
I was caught playing NES emus on my school computers.

That's all though. I've done a whole bunch of stuff on school computers, but they have yet to catch me.
Message 50 of 63 (1 View)
0 Likes