Highlighted
Dec 13 2006
By: the_flame_alchemist~ Fender Bender 4753 posts

I got caught hacking on my school computer...

62 replies 79 views Edited Dec 13, 2006
Well, our school computer is a mac. I got caught hacking it today by my computer teacher. I found a way to bypass the administrator privilages, and opened up system prefs (which he blocked off btw). I started messing around with it. Then, I found out that my computer is one of the lucky ones without a firewall. So, because of this, I bypassed all the admin block-offs and got to iChat. I logged on with my AIM screenname. We have a thing called Content Barrier X4, and that wouldn't let me go online. I still need to figure how to bypass that... Well, anyway, I started messing around with iChat and System Prefs. Also, my friend and I found out that using address book and the vCards, we can update the cards and send them to each other via Bluetooth. (We have it built-in.) So, it's basically talking with each other during class. We told trusted friends about it. So, all these vCards were saved into my documents. Well, our computer teacher has Remote Desktop 3 installed... So he was watching me while I was sending messages and fooling around with system prefs. He sent me a message saying to meet him during reccess in a classroom. I thought immediately- Im screwed. So I met him and he make me confess how I hacked into system prefs and iChat. Then I had to show him a proxy server I was using to go to google which he blocked off our laptops. Then he told me why I turned off AirPort and I told him so that he couldn't watch  me using Remote Desktop anymore. He got extremely furious and told me if I do that again I get an immediate detention. So then he also saw a picture that I edited using Image Tricks about the Bishop in our diocese. He got mad and took my iBook away. Well then, I wrote him a sincere apology letter. I got my computer back at the end of the day without getting a detention or anything! But now he installed firewall and took away my access privilages. And a very, very, VERY, scary thing- While he had my iBook, he was looking though my files. When I got it back, FireFox was open. I was wondering what he was doing, so I checked my history- and, well, he had looked at some "naighty" stuff. It was scary...
Message 1 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Re: I got caught hacking on my school computer...

Dec 13, 2006

the_flame_alchemist wrote:
Well, our school computer is a mac. I got caught hacking it today by my computer teacher. I found a way to bypass the administrator privilages, and opened up system prefs (which he blocked off btw). I started messing around with it. Then, I found out that my computer is one of the lucky ones without a firewall. So, because of this, I bypassed all the admin block-offs and got to iChat. I logged on with my AIM screenname. We have a thing called Content Barrier X4, and that wouldn't let me go online. I still need to figure how to bypass that... Well, anyway, I started messing around with iChat and System Prefs. Also, my friend and I found out that using address book and the vCards, we can update the cards and send them to each other via Bluetooth. (We have it built-in.) So, it's basically talking with each other during class. We told trusted friends about it. So, all these vCards were saved into my documents. Well, our computer teacher has Remote Desktop 3 installed... So he was watching me while I was sending messages and fooling around with system prefs. He sent me a message saying to meet him during reccess in a classroom. I thought immediately- Im screwed. So I met him and he make me confess how I hacked into system prefs and iChat. Then I had to show him a proxy server I was using to go to google which he blocked off our laptops. Then he told me why I turned off AirPort and I told him so that he couldn't watch  me using Remote Desktop anymore. He got extremely furious and told me if I do that again I get an immediate detention. So then he also saw a picture that I edited using Image Tricks about the Bishop in our diocese. He got mad and took my iBook away. Well then, I wrote him a sincere apology letter. I got my computer back at the end of the day without getting a detention or anything! But now he installed firewall and took away my access privilages. And a very, very, VERY, scary thing- While he had my iBook, he was looking though my files. When I got it back, FireFox was open. I was wondering what he was doing, so I checked my history- and, well, he had looked at some "naighty" stuff. It was scary...

wow that must have sucked. lol nide job

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 2 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Haha, I would get in huge trouble if I did anything like that in school. Like a 3-Day suspension.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3630 posts

Dec 13, 2006
why did u meet him .... sorry but wow u r slow
Photobucket
Message 4 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4969 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Message 5 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6710 posts

Dec 13, 2006
he looked at pron with YOUR COMPUTER?
beaaatles.png
Message 6 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17376 posts

Dec 13, 2006
That's funny. Now all you have to do is find another way around the new blocks.
Message 7 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1204 posts

Dec 13, 2006
i did that once but i didnt get caught

Message 8 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8728 posts

Dec 13, 2006
Wow that sucks. Our teachers scare us by saying that they had that remote desktop thing on their computers. Truth is, only one computer in the whole school has it lol. I love flash drives Smiley Tongue. But if I lose mine, im screwed. I'll definetly get banned from the computers for a month. I have like 3 flash games, firefox, and some music files on there. My friend has NES emulators and yea. But thats probably nothing compared to what you do.
Signatures and Avatars
Message 9 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1305 posts

Dec 13, 2006

Fizzie wrote:
i did that once but i didnt get caught

let me guess cubans dancing? (Talking about ur sig)
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 10 of 63 (79 Views)
0 Likes