Reply
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20648 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
what are you talking about?

Xepher wrote:
Your talking about me with old post you posted this earlier this morning



Message 11 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/06/2005
Offline
6884 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
Sweet deal, its games like this that make me wish I had a Xbox 360. Even an Xbox would do.
PSN: AsburyX | MHFU: Asbury | Hunter Rank: G** HR8

Message 12 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 11/30/2003
Offline
45517 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
Hehe, I got mine yesterday. Best game out at the moment, prepare to be literally "blown away"
Message 13 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/27/2006
Offline
182 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006


PS2master4444 wrote:
what are you talking about?

Xepher wrote:
Your talking about me with old post you posted this earlier this morning


The thread I made about smashmyps3.com you kept complaining that I posted something that was old news and said something about me should used search button



Message 14 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20648 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006


Xepher wrote:


PS2master4444 wrote:
what are you talking about?

Xepher wrote:
Your talking about me with old post you posted this earlier this morning


The thread I made about smashmyps3.com you kept complaining that I posted something that was old news and said something about me should used search button





Mine wasnt double posted if you wouldve read what i posted...heres the PM that i got from Ascalon:

  "Hello I just deleted your thread on OT regarding getting Gears of War. Due to some noobishness on my part, I thought I was on the PlayStation 3 General board, so I deleted it. Feel free to re-create the thread, and I apologize for my mistake."
Message 15 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
Do you know how enthuisastic i am to hear you say this?
Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 16 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/20/2005
Offline
6710 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
i played it at my friends the other day.good game.
beaaatles.png
Message 17 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/27/2006
Offline
182 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006


PS2master4444 wrote:


Xepher wrote:


PS2master4444 wrote:
what are you talking about?

Xepher wrote:
Your talking about me with old post you posted this earlier this morning


The thread I made about smashmyps3.com you kept complaining that I posted something that was old news and said something about me should used search button





Mine wasnt double posted if you wouldve read what i posted...heres the PM that i got from Ascalon:

  "Hello I just deleted your thread on OT regarding getting Gears of War. Due to some noobishness on my part, I thought I was on the PlayStation 3 General board, so I deleted it. Feel free to re-create the thread, and I apologize for my mistake."



ok whatever nice game by the way
Message 18 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 11/08/2006
Offline
2881 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
dude.... its in a pizza box.... and that game sucks
Photobucket
Join www.technicallity.com
|Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669).|

Message 19 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2006
Offline
1305 posts
 

Re: I got a package in the mail today.

Dec 2, 2006
There is no need to do so! : )
������������������������������������������������
Wii 4.0U with XCM Chameleon Case Mod
-Bootmii vr2 with Starpatch hacks
-Preferred USB Loader: Wiiflow with 320gbHDD

Nintendo DSi 1.2U Black
-AceKard2i with 2gb micro sd
-M3i Zero (pending)
Message 20 of 50 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes