Feb 11 2006
By: Friendly_Uncle Gaming Beast 2579 posts

I found an unmapped abandoned nuclear bunker near my house.

141 replies 174 views Edited Feb 11, 2006
I was talking to my freinds dad while he drove me to his house, he said about a nuclear bunker that's now abandoned he's heard about in the early 90s. Me and two freinds a week later were walking extremely deep in the woods by my house, we scrambled up a cliff, climbed pathless hills and came to a weird building with barbed wire all around it. We looked around and found a gap in the fence, we climbed through and took a look. It was the old bunker. There's an identical one in Fife that's a museum, that's how I knew it was.
   It's crazer in there, theres old venilation pumps that fell through the ceiling and stairs that spiral and never stop. The most amazing place was a giant tunnel with old tv monitors running down it. We came back armed with high powered bb guns (this place is known for deliquants with knives and homeless people) and flashlights, we shone the flashlight down the tunnel, it was a huge pro maglite, even it couldn't reach the end. We walked down to the end having to jump over holes that went down for 40meters+, we got to the end and there were old computer stations outside with chairs still intact. There were huge steel doors that weighed 2 tons each (I looked them up), you could see through a crack, this was just abandoned, beds with clothes on them were still there aswell as computers from the 50s (huge). On the doors were chemical warning signs.

I will upload pictures next time I go there to prove it. It's crazy. It was just... abandoned and left as it is.

Heres a quick google image, for mor info on it, see one of my later posts.

Message Edited by Poopoopants on 02-11-200611:37 AM

MICROSOFT SPY
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1165 posts

Re: I found an unmapped abandoned nuclear bunker near my house.

Feb 11, 2006
tag for pix.
--
By Reading this post, sig, or entering a topic in where I post you agree that you can not mark me, mod me or do anything that may harm my account.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Feb 11, 2006

that's awesome

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Feb 11, 2006
Get pictures or I'm not believing this story. Where do you live?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4031 posts

Feb 11, 2006
pics help
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2338 posts

Feb 11, 2006

Poopoopants wrote:
I was talking to my freinds dad while he drove me to his house, he said about a nuclear bunker that's now abandoned he's heard about in the early 90s. Me and two freinds a week later were walking extremely deep in the woods by my house, we scrambled up a cliff, climbed pathless hills and came to a weird building with barbed wire all around it. We looked around and found a gap in the fence, we climbed through and took a look. It was the old bunker. There's an identical one in Fife that's a museum, that's how I knew it was.
   It's crazer in there, theres old venilation pumps that fell through the ceiling and stairs that spiral and never stop. The most amazing place was a giant tunnel with old tv monitors running down it. We came back armed with high powered bb guns (this place is known for deliquants with knives and homeless people) and flashlights, we shone the flashlight down the tunnel, it was a huge pro maglite, even it couldn't reach the end. We walked down to the end having to jump over holes that went down for 40meters+, we got to the end and there were old computer stations outside with chairs still intact. There were huge steel doors that weighed 2 tons each (I looked them up), you could see through a crack, this was just abandoned, beds with clothes on them were still there aswell as computers from the 50s (huge). On the doors were chemical warning signs.

I will upload pictures next time I go there to prove it. It's crazy. It was just... abandoned and left as it is.

Message Edited by Poopoopants on 02-11-200611:28 AM

If you shoot one of these delinquants, they'll probably just kick your ass. But yeah I'm looking forward to seeing these pictures.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2579 posts

Feb 11, 2006
Theres lots of bolk machinery and wepon mounts. I found a firing machanism in one of the rooms.
MICROSOFT SPY
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18074 posts

Feb 11, 2006
Where do you live?? What town? I will find the bunker on a map..

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10228 posts

Feb 11, 2006
We need pics....

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2579 posts

Feb 11, 2006
Hold on, i'll get it on google maps for you...
MICROSOFT SPY
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 142 (174 Views)
0 Likes