Reply
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006
I think it's 18 in California!!!   YEAH!!!
 
Less accidents!!

Message 21 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/29/2004
Offline
18074 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006
It's a state law.. and Killzone_fan, you're a toy.

Message 22 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 04/01/2005
Offline
24213 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006
Message 23 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/09/2005
Offline
1558 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006
this for Canada as well?

Message 24 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006


SimMaster wrote:
It's a state law.. and Killzone_fan, you're a toy.



cause i take out my dads car?
Photobucket
Message 25 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 10/01/2002
Offline
45016 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006


Killzone_fan wrote:


PSPGAMER524 wrote:
Yeah you drive, but you're probably breaking the law.

Killzone_fan wrote:


Kalelx2x2 wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:
im 14 and i drive


Lemme guess, Florida?


nope. californiaSmiley Happy





yup joyride babySmiley Happy



It's only fun till you end up in juvi for it.....I know... 

Message 26 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006


CNNboy wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:


PSPGAMER524 wrote:
Yeah you drive, but you're probably breaking the law.

Killzone_fan wrote:


Kalelx2x2 wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:
im 14 and i drive


Lemme guess, Florida?


nope. californiaSmiley Happy





yup joyride babySmiley Happy



It's only fun till you end up in juvi for it.....I know... 


no way
 
you got locked up before?!
Photobucket
Message 27 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/29/2004
Offline
18074 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006


Killzone_fan wrote:


SimMaster wrote:
It's a state law.. and Killzone_fan, you're a toy.



cause i take out my dads car?


Some graffiti artist you are.

Message 28 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/27/2004
Offline
10086 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006


KiLlEr99 wrote:
this for Canada as well?


No, believe it or not, the USA and Canada are two separate countries, and even with Harper as our PM, we still do things separately from the US
Message 29 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/31/2006
Offline
4113 posts
 

Re: I can't drive until I'm 17 :(

Dec 12, 2006


SimMaster wrote:


Killzone_fan wrote:


SimMaster wrote:
It's a state law.. and Killzone_fan, you're a toy.



cause i take out my dads car?


Some graffiti artist you are.


wait....is this about me tagging or joyriding?
Photobucket
Message 30 of 35 (0 Views)
Reply
0 Likes