Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/20/2005
Offline
10631 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006


NavS. wrote:
Just kidding . I wouldn't use that foul langauge. I got a 0% on turnitin.com . It's completely orginal, . Therefore I am teh uber pwnage . So how's your life?


Yeah, or just really good at plagarizing.
Message 11 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006


Hawkeyz799 wrote:
nice!!!!
is that even possible???
what did you do about quotes?


I guess so, it was only a one page assignment. I'm crazy!! . It actually came up with 3% but that was from my references page..... that's just retarded...
Message 12 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006


Slackage wrote:
ok, i'm on http://turnitin.com/static/home.html , now what am i looking for?
 


Turn It In is only for school, teachers use it to see if you stole people's words.... or plagerized.
Message 13 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006


Spo8 wrote:


NavS. wrote:
Just kidding . I wouldn't use that foul langauge. I got a 0% on turnitin.com . It's completely orginal, . Therefore I am teh uber pwnage . So how's your life?


Yeah, or just really good at plagarizing.


Why would you say that! . I got it on the first shot though. I'm gonna be dead when it's time to write that 5000 word essay .
Message 14 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/06/2006
Offline
7280 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006
I cant wait untill you get banned.

Jtuell wrote:
what



Signature removed by Admin due to advertising of a commercial nature.
Message 15 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/20/2005
Offline
10631 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006


NavS. wrote:


Spo8 wrote:


NavS. wrote:
Just kidding . I wouldn't use that foul langauge. I got a 0% on turnitin.com . It's completely orginal, . Therefore I am teh uber pwnage . So how's your life?


Yeah, or just really good at plagarizing.


Why would you say that! . I got it on the first shot though. I'm gonna be dead when it's time to write that 5000 word essay .


I kid, I kid.  That's surprising though, I've heard most people get at least a few percent just by chance.
Message 16 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: I am the pwnage.

Nov 19, 2006


Spo8 wrote:


NavS. wrote:


Spo8 wrote:


NavS. wrote:
Just kidding . I wouldn't use that foul langauge. I got a 0% on turnitin.com . It's completely orginal, . Therefore I am teh uber pwnage . So how's your life?


Yeah, or just really good at plagarizing.


Why would you say that! . I got it on the first shot though. I'm gonna be dead when it's time to write that 5000 word essay .


I kid, I kid.  That's surprising though, I've heard most people get at least a few percent just by chance.


I got 3% becuase it said I copied a link from another site, well no duh! I don't know why it did that....


Message 17 of 17 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes