Reply
Mar 09 2014
By: ID-69 Last Guardian 8970 posts
Online

I am a Treasure Hunter!

[ Edited ]
26 replies 130 views Edited Mar 9, 2014

That's right! I am free from Fender Bender. I almost had a frickin' heart attack. Smiley Very Happy

Treasure Hunter Nathan Drake in the picture.

 

This is more imporant for me than reaching any post count milestone. I'd like to thank the Random Thread and all the folks here in OT for making this possible. Thank You.

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 1 of 27 (130 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
9039 posts
 

Re: I AM A TREASURE HUNTER!

Mar 9, 2014

Congrats really they need to get rid of Fender Bender most people here don't like that rank.

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 27 (127 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
8970 posts
 

Re: I AM A TREASURE HUNTER!

Mar 9, 2014

KANE-FIRE wrote:

Congrats really they need to get rid of Fender Bender most people here don't like that rank.


Totally agree with you. They've added new ranks such as "First Son" replacing "Cannon Fodder". Fender Bender has got to go too. 

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 3 of 27 (118 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13904 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

Mar 9, 2014

Congratulations on reaching Treasure Hunter, ID-69.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 4 of 27 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37008 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

Mar 9, 2014

cool make sure you make another thread for when you reach another rank

its very important you do that so many people care what is your rank


Message 5 of 27 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
8970 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2014

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

cool make sure you make another thread for when you reach another rank

its very important you do that so many people care what is your rank


Sorry to disappoint you but I won't. This is a special case. If you have paid attention you'd know Fender Bender rank is almost like an inside joke sort of thing here. Everybody dislikes that particular rank. Smiley Very Happy

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 6 of 27 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 09/30/2004
Online
37008 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

Mar 9, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

cool make sure you make another thread for when you reach another rank

its very important you do that so many people care what is your rank


Sorry to disappoint you but I won't. This is a special case. If you had paid attention you'd know Fender Bender rank is almost like an inside joke sort of thing here. Everybody dislikes that particular rank. Smiley Very Happy


really? awwwwwwww an inside joke


Message 7 of 27 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/08/2008
Offline
6422 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

Mar 9, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

That's right! I am free from Fender Bender. I almost had a frickin' heart attack. Smiley Very Happy

 

Treasure Hunter Nathan Drake in the picture.

 

This is more imporant for me than reaching any post count milestone. I'd like to thank the Random Thread and all the folks here in OT for making this possible. Thank You.


Treasure Hunter! Right on! Congrats! Yeah, the rank of "Fender Bender" has got to go.

 

Right now I'm a "Survivor". Think I'm gonna make it  Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL


Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 8 of 27 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
8970 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

Mar 9, 2014

JRico_32 wrote:

Treasure Hunter! Right on! Congrats! Yeah, the rank of "Fender Bender" has got to go.

 

Right now I'm a "Survivor". Think I'm gonna make it  Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL


You'll be Fender Bender soon enough. Smiley Wink

id 69 signature


  "How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 9 of 27 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/08/2008
Offline
6422 posts
 

Re: I am a Treasure Hunter!

Mar 9, 2014

ID-69 wrote:

JRico_32 wrote:

Treasure Hunter! Right on! Congrats! Yeah, the rank of "Fender Bender" has got to go.

 

Right now I'm a "Survivor". Think I'm gonna make it  Smiley Tongue Smiley LOL


You'll be Fender Bender soon enough. Smiley Wink


Oh boy! Can't wait!


Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 10 of 27 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes