Message 41 of 45 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: I Realize...

Nov 8, 2013
Thanks for the support guys
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 42 of 45 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36255 posts

Nov 8, 2013

The name is OK but I don't like the logo.

How's this for a logo?  You have this baby precariously high up on a ladder, wearing roller skates.  He's losing his balance and is about to fall any second.  The ladder is already leaning over.  The baby's arms are gesticulating wildly.  Expression of panic on his face.

Maybe next to him is a skyscraper with a flag on top.  He's a little higher up than the flag.  There are birds flying by.  There's no way he can reach the skyscraper to steady himself or anything.  The angle is looking down, and all the tall stuff comes to a point down below.  Maybe even show the whole earth as a little circle where the skyscraper originates.

This image will stand out in your mind.

Message 43 of 45 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Thats a different take on it, but i like. Ill run it by my team
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 44 of 45 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Nov 8, 2013
Lol MUCH different take on it XD
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 45 of 45 (53 Views)
0 Likes