I'm a..... Bit of a drawer myself >.>

Soul Pillager 3! Banner Version.jpg

Message 21 of 45 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Re: I Realize...

Nov 7, 2013
You should find a team. You could do the concept art and texturing.
I have a team. I do the 3d models for the the weapons, vehicles and miscellaneous stuff. I also create/design the levels. And make the 3d models for the levels

My brother makes the 3d models for the characters and animates them

Pc_Nobia draws the concept art

My friend textures everything

And im still looking for some programmers

And i think i might have found a music composer
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 22 of 45 (92 Views)
Survivor
2501 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Oh my GOD hyper.

That's basically me in a nutshell XD

Except I'm still in High School...

I'm gonna come out with a moveset for my own character that I hope to make a videogame for Smiley Very Happy
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 23 of 45 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Off-topic posting.
Message 24 of 45 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Nov 7, 2013
I think we've settled that Chris XD
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 25 of 45 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Easier said than done. I have only met one other person who planned on going into game design, and another was toying with the idea. Where I live, video games are mostly seen as a child's toy. There are a handful of gamers, yes. But they are the "pokemon and CoD lol" gamers. DISCLAIMER: I am NOT bashing on those two franchises. They are just depicted as the "casual gamers" games (more-so CoD than Pokemon, but I digress.). They do not see them for the art and storytelling outlet as I see them as. Games can be beautiful, educational, thought-provoking, and can immerse people like only a book can. I have yet to meet another like minded person who shares my views, nay I dare say my passion, like that.

On a related note: How did you guys come to be? And how did you pick up Nobia?
On a side note: Shadow I know dem feels. I had an idea of combining my three interests into one multiplayer top-down shooter, but I simply don't have the skill or the tech for that matter to even begin on the project. (Let alone the time.)
Message 26 of 45 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Nov 7, 2013
I completely agree with hypernova. View video games as an art rather than a childs toy. Games are amazing.

And i chose pc_nobia cuz a while ago i was pm random people that i knew were artists and asked them if they were interested in drawing for me and working a game with me.
"Your true face... What kind of... Face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?..." Majora's Mask

ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Winning the very first tournament in Playstation Allstars with Ginta2468. Me being Spike Ginta being Sackboy.
Message 27 of 45 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Oh and my team came to be because we all love video games and view them the same way you do hypernova

Message 28 of 45 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Nov 7, 2013
Dooooooood if you guys make it out there and at that time I still don't know what I want to do with my life, would you employ me? Happiness in a job I would enjoy is a BA-BA-BIG issue for me right now and it would be nice to know I have a backup plan Smiley Very Happy
Message 29 of 45 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2220 posts

Nov 7, 2013
We couldnt just hire anyone if we make it big. Im guessing you want to be a concept artist. If we were to make it big and you proved to be a good concept artist, then of course we would you hire you. I really hope we make it big

Message 30 of 45 (61 Views)
0 Likes