Fender Bender
4377 posts

Re: I Owend my teacher at socom

Mar 30, 2007

BLINGBALLA wrote:

anime_for_PSP wrote:
Okay my friends were talking in class and my teacher got mad and said Do you want to tell the whole class? and i said no so i passed a note with the time a place and password for socom and my teach grabed the note and said somthin softly so im and home and i set up the game and someone gets in so they musta known the password i won by a lot well the next day my teacher says you are cheap cause you use glitches and i was like **bleep** and so i figerd is out my teach PLAYS SOCOM FTB2 im mean i known he has a psp but wow awsome

Lol the teachers at my school are boring..

all of mine are crooked in some way ...we pay one teacher 4 grade buy cell phones from the coach and another we pay to write us passes

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 11 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2530 posts

Mar 30, 2007
my teacher went to a counter strike: source lan party once, and she won!
Message 12 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8773 posts

Mar 30, 2007
Wow! Lucky you, my friend. I wish I had a teacher who is a true gamer. That would be awesome.
Message 13 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Mar 30, 2007
Sweet, I wished I had a teacher that plays psp. That would be really cool and we could probably play a few games via ad-hoc.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 14 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Mar 30, 2007

XXUNKNOWNXX wrote:

BLINGBALLA wrote:

anime_for_PSP wrote:
Okay my friends were talking in class and my teacher got mad and said Do you want to tell the whole class? and i said no so i passed a note with the time a place and password for socom and my teach grabed the note and said somthin softly so im and home and i set up the game and someone gets in so they musta known the password i won by a lot well the next day my teacher says you are cheap cause you use glitches and i was like **bleep** and so i figerd is out my teach PLAYS SOCOM FTB2 im mean i known he has a psp but wow awsome

Lol the teachers at my school are boring..

all of mine are crooked in some way ...we pay one teacher 4 grade buy cell phones from the coach and another we pay to write us passes

I wished I went to your school, I would have gotten better grades.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Click my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 15 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3663 posts

Mar 30, 2007
"Okay my friends were talking in class and my teacher got mad and said Do you want to tell the whole class? and i said no so i passed a note with the time a place and password for socom and my teach grabed the note and said somthin softly so im and home and i set up the game and someone gets in so they musta known the password i won by a lot well the next day my teacher says you are cheap cause you use glitches and i was like **bleep** and so i figerd is out my teach PLAYS SOCOM FTB2 im mean i known he has a psp but wow awsome"

I didn't understand anything you said.  How about using punctualtion next time, stop trying to acting like a retard.

nexgenwars.com
Message 16 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5561 posts

Mar 30, 2007
Only one of my teachers plays games at all, and he's not really that into them. Most of my teachers are either too old or boring to care about video games.

Message 17 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Mar 30, 2007

anime_for_PSP wrote:

But you glitched...
Message 18 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13671 posts

Mar 30, 2007
lol id love to play my teachers in socom

Message 19 of 28 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31106 posts