Mar 30 2007
By: kilsker I Only Post Everything 970 posts

I Owend my teacher at socom

27 replies 10 views Edited Mar 30, 2007
Okay my friends were talking in class and my teacher got mad and said Do you want to tell the whole class? and i said no so i passed a note with the time a place and password for socom and my teach grabed the note and said somthin softly so im and home and i set up the game and someone gets in so they musta known the password i won by a lot well the next day my teacher says you are cheap cause you use glitches and i was like **bleep** and so i figerd is out my teach PLAYS SOCOM FTB2 im mean i known he has a psp but wow awsome

Having Ps3, PSP, PC, Internet, or any other problems? Send Me A PM and I can Help
Message 1 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: I Owend my teacher at socom

Mar 30, 2007
i let my chem teacher play socom:ftb once... she got owned by an npc....
Message 2 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7677 posts

Mar 30, 2007
lol real cool teacher
Photobucket
Message 3 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15009 posts

Mar 30, 2007
That's good to know.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 4 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1865 posts

Mar 30, 2007
sucks to get caught by your teacher glitching.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today Is Christians who acknowledge Jesus with their lips Then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.- DC talk (what if i stumble)
The disease of self runs through my blood Its a cancer fatal to my soul Every attempt on my behalf has failed To bring this sickness under control
Tell me, whats going on inside of me? I despise my own behavior This only serves to confirm my suspicions That Im still a man in need of a savior-Dc talk(in the light)
Message 5 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1867 posts

Mar 30, 2007

anime_for_PSP wrote:
Okay my friends were talking in class and my teacher got mad and said Do you want to tell the whole class? and i said no so i passed a note with the time a place and password for socom and my teach grabed the note and said somthin softly so im and home and i set up the game and someone gets in so they musta known the password i won by a lot well the next day my teacher says you are cheap cause you use glitches and i was like **bleep** and so i figerd is out my teach PLAYS SOCOM FTB2 im mean i known he has a psp but wow awsome

Lol the teachers at my school are boring..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Message 6 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8407 posts

Mar 30, 2007
lol, i used to play ftb it sucks now but what was their socom name?
No Current Sig.
Message 7 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2462 posts

Mar 30, 2007

BLINGBALLA wrote:

anime_for_PSP wrote:

Lol the teachers at my school are boring..

ya same here, they're all realy old too.

Add me on XBL, my gamertag is SpyOnWashington.
Message 8 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4587 posts

Mar 30, 2007
cool
Message 9 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2975 posts

Mar 30, 2007
OMG what teacher nows about video games.

Message 10 of 28 (10 Views)
0 Likes