Apr 24 2013
By: itsnotozzyitsozz Uncharted Territory 1468 posts

I Only Post Everything?

28 replies 124 views Edited Apr 24, 2013

Is that true you guys? Is that how you think of me? Smiley Sad

Because if not, then I better start some more alien threads before you guys start thinking im just some average joe on this forum. I am the alien guy of this forum, and ya better not forget it Smiley Wink

Now for a sasquatch thread, and one for south park vs family guy. Totally related to gaming in every way, shape, and form.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 1 of 29 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19026 posts

Re: I Only Post Everything?

[ Edited ]
Apr 24, 2013

For me, this is not true at all.

I don't base opinions on fellow forum members.

Here's a few little things that you and the rest of us could all work on.  These are lessons that all forum veterans have learned over time. :

Some of the points are stuff you probably already know about and continue to work on.

- It's more about quality posts that don't violate the terms and conditions than anything else.

- What others think of you should not fall into importance as to what you think of yourself as long as you keep true to yourself.

- The forum veterans have learned to deal with and adapt to constantly changing rules on the forums. Everyone will experience these changes over time.

- You have the ability to edit your own posts even after catching a typo or feel like something didn't quite come out correctly after you already posted your reply or new topic.

As far as the rank name goes, it's just a normal forum rank.

You were never and never will be the only one with that rank at all.

Forum ranks are just names that are supposed to fun and harmless in nature, and not supposed to label one member apart from another.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 2 of 29 (118 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 24, 2013
This was actually a sarcastic thread, hw.

But thanks nonetheless.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 3 of 29 (98 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

Apr 24, 2013
i can't think of a more appropriate forum rank for you Ozz. congrats.
Message 4 of 29 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 24, 2013
Oh I don't know...maybe the alien guy would work -.- or "i'm Delusional" but i'm happy with this one.

Message 5 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30942 posts

Apr 24, 2013
It's true man.... I've had so many thread ideas I couldn't post because you already posted it Smiley Tongue
Message 6 of 29 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Apr 24, 2013

hwhunt13 wrote:

For me, this is not true at all.

I don't base opinions on fellow forum members.

Here's a few little things that you and the rest of us could all work on.  These are lessons that all forum veterans have learned over time. :

Some of the points are stuff you probably already know about and continue to work on.

- It's more about quality posts that don't violate the terms and conditions than anything else.

- What others think of you should not fall into importance as to what you think of yourself as long as you keep true to yourself.

- The forum veterans have learned to deal with and adapt to constantly changing rules on the forums. Everyone will experience these changes over time.

- You have the ability to edit your own posts even after catching a typo or feel like something didn't quite come out correctly after you already posted your reply or new topic.

As far as the rank name goes, it's just a normal forum rank.

You were never and never will be the only one with that rank at all.

Forum ranks are just names that are supposed to fun and harmless in nature, and not supposed to label one member apart from another.

I view, well, I would generalize it a call it "forum worth", as # of posts compared to kudos recieved. If  you've got a super high rank, 8000 posts, but only 80 kudos', I look at that person as someone who posts "without substance". It's a terrible and flawed way of looking at it, and luckily I almost never care enough to troll through peoples profiles and see what's what.

And don't take that editing ability for granted. There is no limit to your editing. On the EU forums, you lose the ability to edit a post after an hour. It can be a pain sometimes.

Message 7 of 29 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 24, 2013
So what does that make me, like...a dude with a good amount of kudos, or what?

Or is it because I am annoying and just post random threads?

Don't blame me...I only post everything, ya know Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 29 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
562 posts

Apr 24, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
So what does that make me, like...a dude with a good amount of kudos, or what?

Or is it because I am annoying and just post random threads?

Don't blame me...I only post everything, ya know Smiley Wink

See you again next week in "Fender Bender" 

Message 9 of 29 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 24, 2013
That will be a sad day for me indeed Smiley Sad Fender Bender is such a goofy name..

Feels like being a "Grease Monkey" again..

Message 10 of 29 (66 Views)
0 Likes