Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1646 posts

Re: I Need Advice on Ps3 Friend Situation

Aug 21, 2013

BowDown-Rainbow7 wrote:

can i pm some of u and ask u my question 1 on 1. i didnt even post my question im already getting negative feedback from people like johningle . so i can post my question then he can made some of rude remark i dont think so.  if i can ask someone 1 on 1 let me know. i didnt come here to get bashed or to get nasty remark

Get used to it. Johngi likes to instigate you till you flame him so you can get a ban while he gets nothing. Ignore him

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (80 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5448 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Jeez, is this what happens when I get busy at work?

Grindhead_Jim

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (72 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11140 posts

Aug 21, 2013

Nightwish_1990 wrote:

BowDown-Rainbow7 wrote:

can i pm some of u and ask u my question 1 on 1. i didnt even post my question im already getting negative feedback from people like johningle . so i can post my question then he can made some of rude remark i dont think so.  if i can ask someone 1 on 1 let me know. i didnt come here to get bashed or to get nasty remark

Get used to it. Johngi likes to instigate you till you flame him so you can get a ban while he gets nothing. Ignore him

Hey Nightwi

Glad to see you crawled out of your hole. My initial comment was referencing a certain event/thread which you missed, because you cannot control yourself and received a ban.

Cheers!

johingi

R.I.P. Off-Topic
04/09/2014 - Never Forget
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (61 Views)
Fender Bender
4336 posts

Aug 21, 2013
You never tell me cheers when I post something directed towards you. :smileysad:

Driving.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (55 Views)
0 Likes