Dec 16 2006
By: red-mike Hekseville Citizen 361 posts

I Need Advice! (Girl Problems)

8 replies 3 views Edited Dec 16, 2006
Alright, I know this is the PS Forums, but I can't reach any friends on th ephone so here goes...
i've known this girl at work for a few weeks, and on wednsday, she walked over to me blushing like hell, then gave me a paper. It was without a dought her number. Her shift was over when she gave it to me so she ran out embaressed (SP?) . So I called her last night, to see what the deal was, and she invites me to a party tonight and hints about wanting to develop a relationship with me.  I've never gone to a party, as I've been homeschooled all my life. So since she has shown interest, when I go tonight what should I expect? SHould I make sure to let her know I acknowledge her and like hold her hands or maybe just something else? I have no clue when it comes to girls. I'm 16 and have only had one girlfiend in my life. I just need to know what are some things I should do. Thanks guys, and gals, I'm just so inexperienced in everything it's pathetic .

Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3381 posts

Re: I Need Advice! (Girl Problems)

Dec 16, 2006
Dont do anything stupid
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9933 posts

Dec 16, 2006
Doesn't hurt to try...though you could get in trouble by your parents if they didn't want you to go
"Memories are forgotten, but never lost."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2382 posts

Dec 16, 2006

Liquid Lead wrote:
SHould I make sure to let her know I acknowledge her and like hold her hands or maybe just something else? 

you should probably say something else
In times of economic uncertainty, the world turns to Open Source

http://www.youtube.com/OprahDust
Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4583 posts

Dec 16, 2006

Liquid Lead wrote:
Alright, I know this is the PS Forums, but I can't reach any friends on th ephone so here goes...
i've known this girl at work for a few weeks, and on wednsday, she walked over to me blushing like hell, then gave me a paper. It was without a dought her number. Her shift was over when she gave it to me so she ran out embaressed (SP?) . So I called her last night, to see what the deal was, and she invites me to a party tonight and hints about wanting to develop a relationship with me.  I've never gone to a party, as I've been homeschooled all my life. So since she has shown interest, when I go tonight what should I expect? SHould I make sure to let her know I acknowledge her and like hold her hands or maybe just something else? I have no clue when it comes to girls. I'm 16 and have only had one girlfiend in my life. I just need to know what are some things I should do. Thanks guys, and gals, I'm just so inexperienced in everything it's pathetic .

Yep, home schooling kills your people skills
Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 16, 2006
Yeah, Im like th emost innocent person ever, I just have no clue what to do. I'll just go with the fow I guess. Parties can't be that bad. Plus, it's like a holiday party, so it should be fun.

Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 16, 2006
It sure does man.

_King_ wrote:

Liquid Lead wrote:

Yep, home schooling kills your people skills

Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5847 posts

Dec 16, 2006
I have always told other guys to just be themselves and don't act like someone your not. If she wants to hold hands she will extend her hand to you which she'll probably do in order to take you around and introduce you to other people. I know your going to be nervous but don't walk around like a zombie or stay in one corner,show your new girlfriend that you know how to have a good time and things will fall into place from there.
 photo godofwarsig34712.png
Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Dec 16, 2006
I totally forgot about that. The part is going to have like 50 kids from my local HS, and I won't know any but a few from the basketball teams. I guess if she doesn't like me for who I am, then she's not the right person. The best advice is to always be yourself, I was just too in the moment to think of that.

Lord Hades wrote:
I have always told other guys to just be themselves and don't act like someone your not. If she wants to hold hands she will extend her hand to you which she'll probably do in order to take you around and introduce you to other people. I know your going to be nervous but don't walk around like a zombie or stay in one corner,show your new girlfriend that you know how to have a good time and things will fall into place from there.

Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes