Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Re: I HATE the news!

Jan 3, 2007

eagles05 wrote:
Welcome to my life.  Only throw in a little brother who constantly bothers you and runs in your room.  And parents who hate shut (especially locked) doors.

The otherday, I locked my door to change, as I was going to sleep, I forget to unlock it, go to sleep, my parents start banging on my door at 6:00am....just because it was lockedSmiley Indifferent

"Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. "
Message 21 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Jan 3, 2007
it's a matter of time before she installs a keylogger on your computer....
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 22 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2486 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Question-menu wrote:

eagles05 wrote:
Welcome to my life.  Only throw in a little brother who constantly bothers you and runs in your room.  And parents who hate shut (especially locked) doors.

The otherday, I locked my door to change, as I was going to sleep, I forget to unlock it, go to sleep, my parents start banging on my door at 6:00am....just because it was lockedSmiley Indifferent

Wow.  My brother had his door locked a few times, but our doorknobs are really weird, and the locks are easily picked, which is what my mom did.
Message 23 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Question-menu wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

ha, your lucky. my lock is the only one in the house that doesnt have a lock. one day i was getting out of the shower and so i went to my reoom to get dressed and my mom knoks on my door and was all "can i come in" and before i even awnsered she busted though into my room like a police or somthing thankfully by this point i atleaset had my underware onSmiley Indifferent but ya, i fliiiiiiiiiiiped. i was all "WHAT WAS THE POINT IN EVEN ASKING!!! LIKE YOU DID JUST SEE ME GET OUT OF THE SHJOWER DIDNT YOU?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" and yaSmiley Indifferentnotplesent.
Message 24 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
810 posts

Jan 3, 2007

B-A-M wrote:

Question-menu wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

ha, your lucky. my lock is the only one in the house that doesnt have a lock. one day i was getting out of the shower and so i went to my reoom to get dressed and my mom knoks on my door and was all "can i come in" and before i even awnsered she busted though into my room like a police or somthing thankfully by this point i atleaset had my underware onSmiley Indifferent but ya, i fliiiiiiiiiiiped. i was all "WHAT WAS THE POINT IN EVEN ASKING!!! LIKE YOU DID JUST SEE ME GET OUT OF THE SHJOWER DIDNT YOU?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" and yaSmiley Indifferentnotplesent.

haha damn that sucks
Message 25 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15867 posts

Jan 3, 2007
My life is pretty cool

I don't have to worry about that. If we're watching it together my mom will just ask me to be sure not to do that (whatever the "bad" thing is).
Message 26 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4753 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Same here, except an annoying sister.

boudey wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

exactly my life

Message 27 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2461 posts

Jan 3, 2007

B-A-M wrote:
man, i hate the news. my mom is such a worry freak and when ever she watches the news im the one that suffers. liiiike, today she was watching the news and some guy was on there talking about how every person that has a myspace will get raped by an ovese 40 year old named bob.Smiley Indifferentso now she constantly checks my myspace.Smiley Indifferent which sucks cuase' i like to have privite convos with my freinds. and i dont eve have private info on thur/ dotn add people that i dont know. anyone else have this problemSmiley Indifferent friggin news always has to spred fear.... you never hear storys of how good things that technology brings, just bad things...i swear .. sometimes i feel like the news is ran by people from the middle agesSmiley Indifferent

BALLIN

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of the Xbox 360 and are of a personal nature.
Message 28 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
36020 posts

Jan 3, 2007
This is just one re4ason why I don't watch the news.  It's not real news anymore.  It's clever emotioneering designed to turn you into a frightened mob.  Grab a torch and pitchfork and attack whichever castle they say the monster lives in.  They create news rather than report it.
Message 29 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9822 posts

Jan 3, 2007
My mom saw a thing on the news where these kids where mental from playing violent games. She keptr telling me that I could not buy a game with a gun in it anymore. Luckily she forgot about it in a few months...
________________________________________________________________________---
Message 30 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes