Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: I HATE the news!

Jan 3, 2007

B-A-M wrote:
man, i hate the news. my mom is such a worry freak and when ever she watches the news im the one that suffers. liiiike, today she was watching the news and some guy was on there talking about how every person that has a myspace will get raped by an ovese 40 year old named bob.Smiley Indifferentso now she constantly checks my myspace.Smiley Indifferent which sucks cuase' i like to have privite convos with my freinds. and i dont eve have private info on thur/ dotn add people that i dont know. anyone else have this problemSmiley Indifferent friggin news always has to spred fear.... you never hear storys of how good things that technology brings, just bad things...i swear .. sometimes i feel like the news is ran by people from the middle agesSmiley Indifferent

hahahahaa AHAHAHAHAHA ohh ...  that sucks.. But its funny.. your mother is trying to protect you. But i say let you go.. And when bob is hugging you.. You can blame your mother for not caring.. Good job 13-15 year old Male/female
Message 11 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7692 posts

Jan 3, 2007

eagles05 wrote:
Welcome to my life.  Only throw in a little brother who constantly bothers you and runs in your room.  And parents who hate shut (especially locked) doors.

same except i have a twin sister who tells on me all of the time.
XBL Gamertag: AAABattery Syphon Filter LS: kishou
¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸ ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„¸ Legend ¸„ø¤º°¨
¸„ø¤º°¨ Bob Marley ``°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º ``°º¤ø„¸ ¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„
Tyrone Biggums: "That's impossible Ronda, how can you sleep if you high on crack? Chinese riddle for you."
Message 12 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Jan 3, 2007
All you hear is bad stuff, who died, who got in a car accident, what murderer is on the loose.
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 13 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6242 posts

Jan 3, 2007
same my parents are like hawks........

Message 14 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Jan 3, 2007

TJ32 wrote:
All you hear is bad stuff, who died, who got in a car accident, what murderer is on the loose.

exactly, and i live in a border town too so i get all your crappy buffalo news Smiley Mad every day "black male wanted for _____"  or "president has issued a code plaid....this is very serios..." or "your too fat! you should look like this model or nobody will ever love you adn youll die alone and missibrle!" followed by commercials telling you to buy things ..."buy new crest so you can look like this model and not die alone and misserable!" or "buy this aka47 so a black guy wont kill you!"
Message 15 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8950 posts

Jan 3, 2007

B-A-M wrote:

TJ32 wrote:

exactly, and i live in a border town too so i get all your crappy buffalo news Smiley Mad every day "black male wanted for _____"  or "president has issued a code plaid....this is very serios..." or "your too fat! you should look like this model or nobody will ever love you adn youll die alone and missibrle!" followed by commercials telling you to buy things ..."buy new crest so you can look like this model and not die alone and misserable!" or "buy this aka47 so a black guy wont kill you!"

I live in a small town too and I get the New York City news, thats probably the worst of the worst Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by TJ32 on 01-02-2007 07:50 PM
PSN:ThePeacemaker02
Message 16 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20648 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Yea, when I was younger...around when Vice City came out...I bought it and like the next day the news said this game is terrible and all you do in the game is kill and rape women...which isnt true at all.  So my parents had a "talk" with me about it and I told them and showed them what it was like and they even admitted that the news was horribly wrong.
Message 17 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Why was my post deleted?
Cause I censor bypassed?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 18 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Jan 3, 2007
How could you hate the news?  I find it good to watch to see what has happend around my area.

I will say that the American Media is bul-**bleep** though, and they just show you what they want to.
Message 19 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3444 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Only child and my parents don't care about those things cause they know I'm responible. Sweet deal.
Message 20 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes