Jan 03 2007
By: B-A-M~ Treasure Hunter 6722 posts

I HATE the news!

32 replies 3 views Edited Jan 3, 2007
man, i hate the news. my mom is such a worry freak and when ever she watches the news im the one that suffers. liiiike, today she was watching the news and some guy was on there talking about how every person that has a myspace will get raped by an ovese 40 year old named bob.Smiley Indifferentso now she constantly checks my myspace.Smiley Indifferent which sucks cuase' i like to have privite convos with my freinds. and i dont eve have private info on thur/ dotn add people that i dont know. anyone else have this problemSmiley Indifferent friggin news always has to spred fear.... you never hear storys of how good things that technology brings, just bad things...i swear .. sometimes i feel like the news is ran by people from the middle agesSmiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2486 posts

Re: I HATE the news!

Jan 3, 2007
Welcome to my life.  Only throw in a little brother who constantly bothers you and runs in your room.  And parents who hate shut (especially locked) doors.
Message 2 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4843 posts

Jan 3, 2007

eagles05 wrote:
Welcome to my life.  Only throw in a little brother who constantly bothers you and runs in your room.  And parents who hate shut (especially locked) doors.

exactly my life

���Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.��� ~ James Dean
Message 3 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Jan 3, 2007
thers this one poem we read in english class (forgot the writer and the quote) but the one part talked about how the news is pointless, and how its always the same thing over and over.

IE: murders, wars, etc
GRAW
Message 4 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6722 posts

Jan 3, 2007

eagles05 wrote:

Smiley Very Happyha, i have a siter to replace that brother, and same with the parents Smiley Sadeverytime i shut my door my moms all "WHAT ARE YO UDOING IN THHHHHHEREEEE!" yet her door is always closed
Message 5 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 3, 2007
Yeah, except it's not my parents as much as it is a lot of the people of PSU that lets the news mold their mind.
Congratulations to them by having a first-come-first-serve brain like my grandmother's.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 6 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2486 posts

Jan 3, 2007

B-A-M wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

Smiley Very Happyha, i have a siter to replace that brother, and same with the parents Smiley Sadeverytime i shut my door my moms all "WHAT ARE YO UDOING IN THHHHHHEREEEE!" yet her door is always closed

Whenever I shut my door my mom asks why my door is shut and then comes in and looks around....speak of the devil.
Message 7 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
397 posts

Jan 3, 2007

B-A-M wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

Yeah. She probably thinks you're doing naughty things. Smiley Tongue
Speaking of which, my friend's mom gave him a book on.... "waxing the car" and she's just like "It's okay, sweetie. All guys do it"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 8 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Jan 3, 2007
haha yeah thats wat my mom was like when she heard about that gta crap, i still have verygame though and she even played it and didnt care thought it was funynSmiley Very HappySmiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Photobucket
Message 9 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7575 posts

Jan 3, 2007

Viva La Bam Rocks! wrote:

B-A-M wrote:

eagles05 wrote:

Yeah. She probably thinks you're doing naughty things. Smiley Tongue
Speaking of which, my friend's mom gave him a book on.... "waxing the car" and she's just like "It's okay, sweetie. All guys do it"

LMAO!!!!! that made my day!!!
Photobucket
Message 10 of 33 (3 Views)
0 Likes