Jan 23 2014
By: nour321 Survivor 2567 posts
  • Find more conversations like this:
  • Glasses

I Grass

5 replies 154 views Edited Jan 23, 2014
Not the most cool hipster yolo swag 420 blaze it glasses.<br><br>But they make my eyesight really far away. It's really impressive.<br><br>But it feels odd. Looking in the glasses make my eyes feel like they're being pulled and the glass is really... curved. It feels awkward, looks awkward, I can probably make it work with some gel because I'm yoloswag420blazeit cool and obnoxiously hot but these glasses... these glasses man they look like old lady petunia who used to be a secret agent spy but retired to become a hand knitter and lives with 3 cats and has a flower garden in her backyard which gets watered every 21 hours and shops at safeway where the chips are 5 dollars for regular lays when she can just go to the dollar store to get the exact same one for 2 dollars but can't walk there due to her arthiritis and I'll never get a girl with these glasses I'll grow old like old lady petunia and I'll end up living in a bungalow and listen to 30's music on my grammophone like petunia and I'll never go anywhere in life and --<br><br>I think I like them now, thanks to my improvised story.
Message 1 of 6 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19022 posts

Re: I Grass

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2014

nour321 wrote:
Not the most cool hipster yolo swag 420 blaze it glasses.
But they make my eyesight really far away. It's really impressive.
But it feels odd. Looking in the glasses make my eyes feel like they're being pulled and the glass is really... curved. It feels awkward, looks awkward, I can probably make it work with some gel because I'm yoloswag420blazeit cool and obnoxiously hot but these glasses... these glasses man they look like old lady petunia who used to be a secret agent spy but retired to become a hand knitter and lives with 3 cats and has a flower garden in her backyard which gets watered every 21 hours and shops at safeway where the chips are 5 dollars for regular lays when she can just go to the dollar store to get the exact same one for 2 dollars but can't walk there due to her arthiritis and I'll never get a girl with these glasses I'll grow old like old lady petunia and I'll end up living in a bungalow and listen to 30's music on my grammophone like petunia and I'll never go anywhere in life and --
I think I like them now, thanks to my improvised story.

Fixed your line break problem.

The Second set of <br> should be </br>, which is also the same as pressing enter twice.

photo 683842d5-5deb-4335-8bcb-5b2166398090_zpsafb7b8da.jpg
Message 2 of 6 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Jan 23, 2014

Message 3 of 6 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2567 posts

Jan 23, 2014
It isn't my fault I'm using mobile and I know how to press line break, it probably thinks I'm brazilian is all.
Message 4 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13093 posts

Jan 23, 2014
What the heck did I just read
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 5 of 6 (109 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender