Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Re: I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!

Feb 8, 2007
But when do we get the regular hs results? Like the non-specialized/catholic results?
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 51 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3898 posts

Feb 8, 2007
Congratz
Photobucket
Message 52 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:
Holy **bleep**! You got your results today? I'm getting mine tomorrow I hope I get into stuy or bronx science! That's my only savior from my upcomming report card Did your school get the results also or is it all just by mail?

no i get the one's from stuy and bronx tommorrow too but i got the one's from LaGuardia in the mail today the ones for stuy and bronx your guidance councellor comes around and tells you i'm scared lol

Ooh...that was the audition crap I didn't even try for that **bleep**! **bleep**GG im soo scared for tomorrow I just hope i get in to stuy or bronx...stuy would be my first hope

Stuy is a good school but theres SO much work...6 months feels like 60 years

ouch... and yes bk tech is huge you gotta have good legs lol

Tomorrow you will either see my thread named "**bleep**!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT INTO STUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!" or my emo thread named "I hate life and I'm screwed"

yeah same here i think that if they give me the results in the morning i won't be able to concentrate the rest of the day and then i won't be able to wait till i get into school again lol

��� user.

Message 53 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Feb 8, 2007

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:
Holy **bleep**! You got your results today? I'm getting mine tomorrow I hope I get into stuy or bronx science! That's my only savior from my upcomming report card Did your school get the results also or is it all just by mail?

no i get the one's from stuy and bronx tommorrow too but i got the one's from LaGuardia in the mail today the ones for stuy and bronx your guidance councellor comes around and tells you i'm scared lol

Ooh...that was the audition crap I didn't even try for that **bleep**! **bleep**GG im soo scared for tomorrow I just hope i get in to stuy or bronx...stuy would be my first hope

Tomorrow you will either see my thread named "**bleep**!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT INTO STUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!" or my emo thread named "I hate life and I'm screwed"

yeah same here i think that if they give me the results in the morning i won't be able to concentrate the rest of the day and then i won't be able to wait till i get into school again lol

My mom already told me that if I get too excited and can't handle it, call home and she'll pick me up She even told me to go into the bathroom and call her right after I get the results!
YEH DIG?!
Message 54 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

My mom already told me that if I get too excited and can't handle it, call home and she'll pick me up She even told me to go into the bathroom and call her right after I get the results!

i'll try to do that lol o wait no my mom has work

��� user.

Message 55 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:
But when do we get the regular hs results? Like the non-specialized/catholic results?

it's sometime in march... what schools did you apply to? i applied to townsend harris flushing high school forrest hills high school and aviation and cardozo

Message Edited by (XX44XX)GaMeR on 02-08-2007 05:05 PM

��� user.

Message 56 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7915 posts

Feb 8, 2007

blackdevil wrote:
I didn't know you had to be accepted into high school.

Yup, the high school I applied and got accepted to only accepted 35 applicants out of 480 applications.
Photobucket
REAL PSN I USE: eagles3613
Mike Vick wudddup
Message 57 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Feb 8, 2007

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

it's sometime in march... what schools did you apply to? i applied to townsend harris flushing high school forrest hills high school and aviation and cardozo

I wanted to go to that Aviation school in the BX where they teach you to fly and **bleep**! But my mom is like no, that has no future

But this is what I put:
  1. Townsend Harris
  2. Francis Lewis
  3. Edison
  4. Edison
  5. Dozo
  6. Bayside
  7. Van Buren
YEH DIG?!
Message 58 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

I wanted to go to that Aviation school in the BX where they teach you to fly and **bleep**! But my mom is like no, that has no future

But this is what I put:
  1. Townsend Harris
  2. Francis Lewis
  3. Edison
  4. Edison
  5. Dozo
  6. Bayside
  7. Van Buren

oo bayside is too far away

��� user.

Message 59 of 74 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Feb 8, 2007

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

But this is what I put:
  1. Townsend Harris
  2. Francis Lewis
  3. Edison
  4. Edison
  5. Dozo
  6. Bayside
  7. Van Buren

oo bayside is too far away

Where you at?

Bayside isn't too far away from Queens Village