4294 posts

Re: I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!

Feb 8, 2007

octavio wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:

octavio wrote:

Big Bubba wrote:
Yay! How much?

holy **bleep**, thats you in the avater?

Lol! No. I just picked that to match my name Here is the original. LOL

oh ok, that scared me for a second

lol, ok.
Big Bubba|| on 11/10/2005
PSN: Bubba_R
------ Sniper (3173 posts) on 05-08-2007 11:14 PM ------

1337!
Message 41 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14137 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:
Holy **bleep**! You got your results today? I'm getting mine tomorrow I hope I get into stuy or bronx science! That's my only savior from my upcomming report card Did your school get the results also or is it all just by mail?

no i get the one's from stuy and bronx tommorrow too but i got the one's from LaGuardia in the mail today the ones for stuy and bronx your guidance councellor comes around and tells you i'm scared lol

Ooh...that was the audition crap I didn't even try for that **bleep**! **bleep**GG im soo scared for tomorrow I just hope i get in to stuy or bronx...stuy would be my first hope

Stuy is a good school but theres SO much work...6 months feels like 60 years
blah?
Message 42 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Feb 8, 2007

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:
Holy **bleep**! You got your results today? I'm getting mine tomorrow I hope I get into stuy or bronx science! That's my only savior from my upcomming report card Did your school get the results also or is it all just by mail?

no i get the one's from stuy and bronx tommorrow too but i got the one's from LaGuardia in the mail today the ones for stuy and bronx your guidance councellor comes around and tells you i'm scared lol

Ooh...that was the audition crap I didn't even try for that **bleep**! **bleep**GG im soo scared for tomorrow I just hope i get in to stuy or bronx...stuy would be my first hope

yeah same here did you take the tours i lo9ve that building it's so beuitiful and the people are really cool in no way nerdy am i rite snipex?

Message Edited by (XX44XX)GaMeR on 02-08-2007 04:55 PM

I didn't take the tour but I've been there before and I've been the Brooklyn Tech for the HS Fair and god damn is it far from Queens by train and it's huge..WAYYY too many floors. To go from the 2nd floor to the 7th in those small stair cases with kids in them in under 4 minutes is unreal
Gamertag: nyzballa12
134 LB FAM and East 161 Blood Fam you noe it
Fresh bandana and I'm blowin mad trees
YEH DIG?!
Message 43 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
19357 posts

Feb 8, 2007
cogratz *blows whistle*
Why, yes, I was born on January 1, 1905."
Message 44 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14137 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

yeah same here did you take the tours i lo9ve that building it's so beuitiful and the people are really cool in no way nerdy am i rite snipex?

Message Edited by (XX44XX)GaMeR on 02-08-2007 04:55 PM

I didn't take the tour but I've been there before and I've been the Brooklyn Tech for the HS Fair and god damn is it far from Queens by train and it's huge..WAYYY too many floors. To go from the 2nd floor to the 7th in those small stair cases with kids in them in under 4 minutes is unreal

Yeah, bk tech is HUGE
blah?
Message 45 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
239 posts

Re: Re: I GOT ACCEPTED!!!!!

Feb 8, 2007
gratz
Message 46 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Feb 8, 2007

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

It all pays off man...You are almost guaranteed to a scholar ship if you do well, you are recognized by anyone in the future as a educated person. Their good rep comes at a price: their work Do you have to study alot of law since it's a business school?
YEH DIG?!
Message 47 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2007

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

ouch... and yes bk tech is huge you gotta have good legs lol

��� user.

Message 48 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3587 posts

Feb 8, 2007

nyzballa12 wrote:

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

It all pays off man...You are almost guaranteed to a scholar ship if you do well, you are recognized by anyone in the future as a educated person. Their good rep comes at a price: their work Do you have to study alot of law since it's a business school?

yeah theres so many possibilities that open up for you if you go to a good school

��� user.

Message 49 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8934 posts

Feb 8, 2007

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

snIpEx wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

(XX44XX)GaMeR wrote:

nyzballa12 wrote:

ouch... and yes bk tech is huge you gotta have good legs lol

Tomorrow you will either see my thread named "**bleep**!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT INTO STUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT!!!!" or my emo thread named "I hate life and I'm screwed"
YEH DIG?!
Message 50 of 74 (1 View)
0 Likes