Feb 23 2012
By: reaper-ICU I Only Post Everything 1114 posts

Hypocrits?

7 replies 18 views Edited Feb 23, 2012

We all here people who complain, that includes even me, about hackers, campers, frag rounds in shotguns, and various other problems that we face from players in games. There are so many who complain about it, but yet why are there so many people who do it? While i understand there are millions of people who use SEN, not everybody plays COD or BF3, for example. For another example, so many people complain about the frag rounds in shotguns, but yet there are so many people who do it! Are there just alot of hypocrits on these blog fourms. For another example:

Joe: I hate campers!

Allen: me too!

Aeric: I hate them too!

But yet Aric camps in every game, no not with a sniper. Do kinda see what im getting at. What do you think?

Message 1 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
981 posts

Re: Hypocrits?

Feb 23, 2012

pointless question as 90% of the people in this forum will not even know the definition of hypocrite...

BF3 Stats
Message 2 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6912 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Fabcom wrote:

pointless question as 90% of the people in this forum will not even know the definition of hypocrite...

BF3 Stats

Really?  You think they're that uneducated/young?  It's not a "big word" in my opinion, and I'd assume most people here are teenagers or older; I think most teenagers would (should?) know the word.

I'm not sure what you're saying, OP.  The people complaining about hacking probably aren't the people doing it.  What makes you think they are?  I do get the point about camping, though.  A lot of people do it because it's easy/safe but when they play normally they realize how annoying it is.  I don't play any games online much, but my style is usually to rush in (depending on the game/mode); I don't care how much I die as long as I kill at least as much as I get killed .

Message 3 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Feb 23, 2012

i think its really a hand full will know the definition of hypocrite and a handfull wont. People are becomeing more ignorant and uneducated every generation. im not to bright myself. and im only 21. been through high school and got my diploma but still don't know half of what the worold dose.

If people didn't complain then what kind of world would we live in? lol i for one love frag rounds in shotguns. i love running people over in warthawgs on halo. i love useing launchers to blow up people. and i never complain about it if soomeone else dose it. that just means i have more of a challenge.

Message 4 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39386 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Fabcom wrote:

BF3 Stats

Speak for yourself!

Also don't underestimate the many forum users on here!

P.S. Spelling Hypocrite correctly might have helped .

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 5 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Ok, dont troll. If you dont have a response to if you think there are hypocrits, dont respond. And you apparently do know what a hypocrit is so dont complain.

Message 6 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Ok who cares if i used the word hypicrit. If people dont know what it means then they should look it up, halve of the people in the world have a dictionary. If they dont know what it means and are to lazy to look it up, then they shouldnt waste there time posting here.

I am not saying complaining is a bad thing, complaining is what helps game companies know what they are doing wrong somtimes. But sometimes it gets to the point of rediculous, like a little kid who complains all the time just because he died. And halo? This is playstation, go to the xbox fourms. Secondly, you missed the whole point of the post. I am merely asking if you people think there are hypocrits out there who complain about certain things, but yet do it themselves. And i do admitt that time to time i will say, "Campers pissin' me off man." but it rare and i dont go overboard. I do enjoy a challange just as much as you do also, but it doesnt mean that at times it irritates me, as i am sure it does to most of us. So when im not in the mood for  a whole match where people camp, like in COD for example, i just leave and find another match, or just dont play at all.

Message 7 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 23, 2012

Yea thank you for pointing that out.

Message 8 of 8 (18 Views)
0 Likes