Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 02 2013
By: KZMProductionsGT Fender Bender 3825 posts

How would you wipe out humanity?

38 replies 269 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

Your chance to play the villian and watch chaos ensue. But how would you go about doing it? I would create strains of a super virus, dropping it off in most major cities around the world. Give it some time, and watch people drop like flies on the news having no idea where it came from :smileyvery-happy:

KZMProductionsGT
Message 1 of 39 (269 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12862 posts

Re: How would you wipe out humanity?

Sep 2, 2013

Nosing

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 2 of 39 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10457 posts

Sep 2, 2013
I would steal every last bit of oil on the earth and watch the other nations fight over it
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 3 of 39 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2918 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

Shut down Facebook.

or

Build two giant flippers and use a giant pinball to shoot the ball across the globe. So the pinball would squash everything and anything.

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 4 of 39 (252 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
14330 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

I wouldn't. You see, old sport. There's nothing to be gained by wiping out an entire species. If we're continuing the story from each of your previous threads I'm going to assume I made it off the island safely after eating my homosexual lifepartner, Jeb. Consumed by the rage of having to feast on the man I love, being stranded on a desert island, and the lost of my genitalia in an earlier accident I decided to take revenge upon the Human race. For the purposes of this thought experiment I will assume I have unlimited power.

Now, how do I accomplish this goal? I've played Pandemic II, seen Contagion, and studied history. I know just how hard it is to wipe out the human race with an infectious disease or pathogen. We're resistant **bleep** and we multiply like Fibonacci numbers. It's going to be hard to even reach all +7,000,000,000 people with a virus of some sort anyway. SO that will not be my primary course of action. Although it is not off of the table.

MOVING ON. Nosing. Devious, cunning, but nosing won't do the job fully. We all know that. NEXT OPTION, IGOR! Incite global conflict and spawn a war. We write books, make games and movies about this; humanity pushed to the brink - commits suicide, it is a shame. Hitler wanted to end the war someday and actually improve the state of the world. No US president wanted to nuke the Communists, even if death is always a preferable alternative to Communism. We've always made up in the end. No human has the heart to go that far. Not until I had my genitalia blown off, was forced to eat Jeb, and was stranded on an island. Global conflict may be useful.

Next, a shutdown of both essential and non-essential communications. That will happen anyway if things play out right. So, what do we do? Eight months prior to Festival we incite conflict between the world's powers. The West and China. The method? False flag of some sort. If modern warfare is as volatile as Einstein said it would be; you get the point. As we all know from history war contributes to the exchange of many things, including -DUN DUN DUN- diseases. Our disease will be introduced to the world around one month before the Festival and after major troop movements occur. 

Then the main events. The Festival. A solar flare will cripple most of the worlds modern technology just long enough. Two week later the Yellowstone Caldera erupts and the world descends into a cooling period. Where's your global warming now? CFC's will do you no good. Three weeks later the Toba catastrophe theory is put into play. There will be survivors of course. What happens to them will be answered in KZM's next thread.

Or we could just take the easy way out and bring the Sun to supernova. But who would want to wipe out the only intelligent lifeforms for billions of lightyears? It takes a special kind of person to do that. You should feel bad OP, you monster.

-Added to FBI watchlist.

I know a spell that will make you show your true form; cave rat taught it to me.

Fabulous!
Message 5 of 39 (229 Views)
PlayStation MVP
12862 posts

Sep 2, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

I wouldn't. You see, old sport. There's nothing to be gained by wiping out an entire species. If we're continuing the story from each of your previous threads I'm going to assume I made it off the island safely after eating my homosexual lifepartner, Jeb. Consumed by the rage of having to feast on the man I love, being stranded on a desert island, and the lost of my genetalia in an earlier accident I decided to take revenge upon the Human race. For the purposes of this thought experiment I will assume I have unlimited power.

Now, how do I accomplish this goal? I've played Pandemic II, seen Contagion, and studied history. I know just how hard it is to wipe out the human race with an infectious disease or pathogen. We're resialiant **bleep** and we multiply like Fibonacci numbers. It's going to be hard to even reach all +7,000,000,000 people with a virus of some sort anyway. SO that will not be my primary course of action. Although it is not off of the table.

MOVING ON. Nosing. Devious, cunning, but nosing won't do the job fully. We all know that. NEXT OPTION, IGOR! Incite global conflict and spawn a war. We write books, make games and movies about this; humanity pushed to the brink - commits suicide, it is a shame. Hitler wanted to end the war someday and actually improve the state of the world. No US president wanted to nuke the Communists, even if death is always a preferable alternative to Communism. We've always made up in the end. No human has the heart to go that far. Not until I had my genitalia blown off, was forced to eat Jeb, and was stranded on an island. Global conflict may be useful.

Next, a shutdown of both essential and non-essential communications. That will happen anyway if things play out right. So, what do we do? Eight months prior to Festival we incite conflict between the world's powers. The West and China. The method? False flag of some sort. If modern warfare is as volitale as Einstein said it would be; you get the point. As we all know from history war contributes to the exchange of many things, including -DUN DUN DUN- diseases. Our disease will be introduced to the world around one month before the Festival and after major troop movements occur. 

Then the main events. The Festival. A solar flare will cripple most of the worlds modern technology just long enough. Two week later the Yellowstone Caldera erupts and the world descends into a cooling period. Where's your global warming now? CFC's will do you no good. Three weeks later the Toba catastrophe theory is put into play. There will be survivors of course. What happens to them will be answered in KZM's next thread.

Or we could just take the easy way out and bring the Sun to supernova. But who would want to wipe out the only intelligent lifeforms for billions of lightyears? It takes a special kind of person to do that. You should feel bad OP, you monster.

-Added to FBI watchlist.

I pictured Boxxy saying that, Mr. Gatsby

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Message 6 of 39 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Do what the bad guys were trying to do in Olympus Has Fallen or White House Down.

JayJay 2515 signature
Message 7 of 39 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4242 posts

Sep 2, 2013

Have an army of robot maids with weapons (Like the ones from that one episode of Gintama) wipe out humanity.

Message 8 of 39 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
301 posts

Sep 2, 2013

I would wipe out humanity with my bare hands...

Geoff FLYNN.png
Message 9 of 39 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Caption Creator
6107 posts

Sep 2, 2013
By claiming so many email account names that there is none left for the people of the future when they will be required just to get a cup of water.
Message 10 of 39 (161 Views)