Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Re: How to make a million dollars FAST?

Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
I had a pretty bad trip on orgazmo(tried salvia, sucks it only lasts so little), and I thought my friend and his family were trying to kill me and drag me down to hell, so I ran out of his house, and the whole way home, it felt like the trees were watching me while they were blowing in the wind, and that the road never ended, and I was in a twilight zone and I was never going to get home.

I felt like I already was in hell when I left his house. Scary stuff, and it last for around 30 minutes, sometimes more...but I like bad trips, their like an adrenaline rush. But I love being scared lol

lmao that sounds intense you were alone? thats super scary

man i was so happy to be alive when i got off that salvia trip i came home and layed in my bed for like 30 minutes though. i ended up going out that night again and i gave the rest of the stuff to my friend. he tried it when i was there and he didnt seem to get affected like i did he said it was interesting. if someone had it though id probly try it again.

really wana try shrooms though.

Message 51 of 65 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Apr 27, 2013

buy a million dollars on ebay

Cat Piano

Message 52 of 65 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013

LMAO, you might do the same thing with that orgazmo.

No, I wasn't alone, I was with my friend, and we both tripped hard. I remmeber the whole time home, I kept talking to him, to try and clam us both down, but he kept walking really fast and didn't say a word. Didn't even look at me, it was like I wasn't even there with him, or he wasn't there with me. That freaked me out even more. When we got home, we both went to our rooms and just laid there till it wore off..

Funny story:

There was this other time I got high on the stuff, and I got so scared, that when I went over to my friends house(I promised to share the spice with her earlier, but I got high one last time before going to her house)she asked where the spice was, and I had the joint in my pocket. I was so scared from that last trip, and I was still a little high, that I crumpled the whole joint up in my pocket and begged her not to smoke it lmao. But when I got sober, I gave her it and she put it in her pipe and smoked it. After that, she was laying down, and every 2 minutes she would look up at me, and then just look away and pull the blanket up, like I was trying to get her or something, or like she was scared of me.

The thing with spice(well, the strong stuff like orgazmo), is you feel alone when you do it. I remember when I got high on it, and like 3 other dudes did it with me, and no one was talking. One dude was giving a tattoo to the other guy, and then this one guy was sitting on the couch twitching and looking around all weird. I just remember saying that I needed to get out of there, and be around someone who wasn't high on this stuff, someone who would talk to me and tell me i'm just high, so I left, sat outside till it was over, came back, and everyone was normal again lol.

Also, when your on the stuff, download some music to your ps3, listen to the music with the PS3 music background on, and just stare at the tv. You'll notice that the music seems to get louder and faster, like it's the music of some serial killer, and it keeps getting louder and faster like your time is almost up, it also seems like everything you do, is going along with the music. Your eye movement, your body movement, even the background seems like it's all in sync with the song. That may sound cool, but you'll trip because of it. I remember I just tripped on hearing "My God" by Pennywise on my PS3. I got right up, turned it off, couldn't turn it off for some reason, I think I was shaking too much, so I just unplugged the PS3, and just sat there in silence until it went away. Lol, but if you want the ultimate scare, listen to Five Finger Death Punch, or any metal band. I remember tripping bad after listening to "If I fall" by Five Finger Death Punch. BAD

Man, so many stories with this stuff...

Let's see, there was this one time when me and this chick smoked it, and, even though this story will seem funny, it freaked me out at the time. Anyway, we were sitting in her garage, both high on the stuff, and I remember just talking and talking to her, but she wasn't saying anything, which was odd, but I didn't really pay attention. Everything in the high this time was going good, I wasn't tripping. I talked to her for like 10 minutes straight, and that's when I looked to my left to see that she wasn't there, and that I was talking to myself for 10 minutes straight, THEN the bad trip started coming on. She told me I scared her and she ran away lol.

One other time, I lived in this apartment, right? There was this huge apartment complex, on one side of the street, was one apartment building, and then across the street, was the other building. Well, it was a drug free building, so I walked down the street with the spice, and smoked a few hits, started to feel that trip coming on, but, I kept it cool. Anyways, I get back to the apartments, and walk up the flight of stairs to my apartment room, but my door is locked.. So i'm standing there going "Why the hell is my room door locked!?" So then I start getting a little scared, in this long empty hallway and my door is locked... So I literally break the door down, and nothing is in the room, so now i'm like "WHERE THE HELL IS ALL MY STUFF!?!" well, then I go to walk to the landlords room to find out what happened(he lived a few rooms down)and while i'm walking down the hallway, I look out one of the windows to across the street, and I notice i'm in the wrong apartment building, so then I start freaking out that i've been in the wrong building the whole time(this building had no one living in it, I was the only one inside the building...)so I run down the stairs, run across the street, straight to my room, go inside, lock the door, and stayed there for the rest of the night lmao.

One more story... but it was of this guy. He lived at the apartments with me, right? Well, it was april fools, and this dude loved weed. So, I told him I had some good **bleep**, and if he wanted a joint, he said "hell yea, man", so I rolled him a joint of that orgazmo without telling him(cruel april fools joke, I know lol), and I give him the J and he smells it and is all like "Man this smells good, thanks brother". Then 10 minutes later, I come out to see if he was tripping yet(by the way, it was late at night)and I walk down the stairs outside, and see him standing there in the middle of street.. I say "HEY! What are you doing man!?" He says to me "I don't know where I live..." Lol, I wasn't high, so he wasn't tripping me out, so to mess with him a little bit more, I told him "You live down the street, man". So he actually starts walking down the **bleep** street lmao. Then I yell "HEY! You live in these apartments with me, man!" He comes back and asks me if I can walk him to his room. So I do. Then, the next day, he comes up to me and says "**bleep**! That $h1t fuc7ed me up, dude!" I said "Yeah, I know!" lol

So many stories with that stuff... I could go on, but it's really something you have to experience yourself.

But anyway, I tried shrooms, that stuff is wow... I can't even explain my experience with that. That's truly something you have to try yourself.

Oh, also, when you do this orgazmo spice, remember this, your going to hear a loud buzzing noise in your head, and it won't go away until your high is gone. That buzzing noise will scare you, trust me. Just another heads up.

I'm done, lmao

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 53 of 65 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Read this

http://regoapps.tumblr.com/post/48962303457/how-did-you-fight-the-fatigue-of-working-a-9-5-and

How did you fight the fatigue of working a 9-5 and being able to build Rego apps?

After work, you have from 5 PM to bed time to get more work done. That’s actually a lot of hours. Most people spend that free time relaxing by watching TV, talking to friends, playing video games, or something else. I instead was coding apps. If you don’t think of coding apps as work, then you wouldn’t be as “work fatigued”. It still was mentality fatiguing, but I never got tired of it. I kept fighting and hustling because I knew that this was a make-it-or-break-it period of my life.

I also didn’t sleep much, so that maximized the number of hours I could work. The downside was that it hurt my health. I remember that I developed an involuntary eye twitch because of the combination of stress and staring at a computer screen for most of my waking hours. It eventually went away, but it did last for a few months.

When I really wanted to relax, I hung out with my girlfriend at the time, and we watched TV, hung out with friends and play video games together. This way I was socializing and entertaining myself at the same time. By minimizing the time I spent on things that weren’t productive, I had more time to get things done.

My girlfriend and I broke up because I was choosing coding apps over hanging out with her. It wasn’t because she wasn’t fun to be with. Quite the opposite, she was extremely beautiful and great to hang out with. But my priorities back then were just different. I wanted to secure my financial future before I did all of the leisurely things. She wasn’t on the same page as me. If she had stuck on around for just a bit longer when my priorities switched back, things might have been different. But it was already too late. She moved on, and I moved on and started seeing someone else.

Given the sacrifices I made, I will honestly say that this is not for everyone. I burned myself out and sometimes went to work with close to zero hours of sleep. This was bad, because I had a 50 mile commute to work and so it was dangerous to drive. Luckily nothing happened. But the commute was one of the main reasons why I quit my 9-5 job. I didn’t want to put myself at risk any longer.

So remember what you’re signing up if you want to work as hard as I did. Unless your parents are loaded and can financially support you while you go off making apps or whatever, you’re going to have to work hard for it. Short of winning the lottery or taking money from others, there is no shortcut to wealth.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 54 of 65 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Caught in a bad drug deal eh.
Message 55 of 65 (77 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Message 56 of 65 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Him and that dude ozzy, should go into the weed business and build their own weed  field.  Maybe, they might just make it on the Discovery Channel.  Until they get busted and spend the majority of their life in prison and defending the mad Boston Marathon Bombers, while their in prison.   

Message 57 of 65 (68 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
2920 posts

Apr 27, 2013

A friendly reminder to keep all posts respectful and on-topic for the discussion at hand. Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 58 of 65 (50 Views)
Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Starting a weed farm COULD possibly be a good way to make millions, but if i were to go into the weed business i would open up a dispensory. Maybe someday when it becomes legal fedarally. There is good money there yes.

Message 59 of 65 (40 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7121 posts

Apr 27, 2013

invest in stocks at   13 yrs old or 15-16 yrs nd   holdon them  and cash out at abut 35- 40 yrs  old you'll have about 250k -  1 million dollars.

If  you invested in dell  when they came out at at 1.25 cents a share  with 10k share or more.. today  if cashed out  you'd  have around yud have arounf 975K$..

Sotck and bons in best way to get  rich..  Me personally i think green energy and silver is going to boom i  invested in sony back in the day Smiley Happy. Im  invested in silver . sivler was 7.50 a ounce when i invested nows it  34$ a ounce.. if it hit 50$ a ounce, even  once im going  cash out. Smiley Happy)

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 60 of 65 (36 Views)
0 Likes