VP of Gaming
37015 posts

Re: How to make a million dollars FAST?

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Thats crazy how you can find that easier than weed over there? in jersey i never seen it yet. here you can find weed coke pills heroin and thats it from what ive seen. people said they could get shrooms but i never seen them yet Smiley Indifferent im sure you can find other things tho but im not into that stuff too much anyway.

i asked this girl for xanax one time and a couple days later she said she got it. i was liek nvm but now SHES hooked Smiley Tongue everytime i see her she says she has it lol

seems like if i would end up going there the drug would find me tho.. things tend to find me sometimes Smiley Indifferent

Message 41 of 65 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
It will only find you if you become friends with someone like that, or try to buy weed from someone there, like I made the mistake of doing. "Oh, we don't got weed, but we got this bomb **bleep**", 2 hours later, he tells me it's meth, and I say to him "Really? That's it? I thought it was supposed to kill me and make me look like i'm from the walking dead?" well, wouldn't you know it, 2 months later...

Worst thing that happens, is losing your friends and family, because you become pretty aggressive and creepy when your on the stuff, trust me...I kept seeing ghosts and **bleep** cause I stayed up for 4 days straight, ugh...

Xanax, eh? If you ever try ectasy, remember that the main thing that kills people on that, is dehydration. Me and my friends had this rule while on it. We always kept a full jug of water in the middle of us, and if one person got thirsty, and took a drink of the jug, then we ALL had to take drink and pass it around, whether we were thirsty or not.

Remember that, as well.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 42 of 65 (58 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37015 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Xanax is weird.. it makes you forget the whole night. especially if you mix alcohol with it. its dangerous. you might do things you wouldnt normally do and then wake up WITHOUT any memory of it. the strongest pill is only 2 mg lol.

i might have been at a club one time and popped an e. not my thang tho but worth the experience i guess. i heard they got pure ecstasy now called molly. havent tried that yet but could probly get it here.

i am more of a downer type tho anyways so maybe if i tried meth i wouldnt get hooked. not gona go looking for it but if it finds me then we'll see...

Message 43 of 65 (54 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37015 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Have you tried lean/ purple sprite? That thing wayne always sips on? wana try that but cant find it yet.

But any pharm drugs is really bad for you.

Weed is really nice so sticking to that for now and even now i havent smoked in like a week. just sipping on jack and ginger ale right now matter fact. i gota slow down when i was younger i used to like to have fun a lot.

Message 44 of 65 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I'm gonna say stay away from Molly...it's not just ectasy, it's a pill with like 5 different narcotics in it, maybe more, not sure.

I know theres ecstasy in it, meth, and bath salt, and some other stuff, maybe cocaine, not sure. I would stay away from that, though lol. Mainly because of the bath salt, and how people doing it strip their clothes and eat people..

I'm more of a downer myself, I might pop a Vicodin every now and again, but i'm not huge on pills. I like my weed to be honest. But that meth is tricky man, it's not just an upper, it makes you feel really good, like the whole weight of the world is off your shoulders, and you can do and be whatever you want. It's a tricky one for sure.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 45 of 65 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Maybe it wasn't molly I was thinking of...there's some new pill that just came out though, that's what I described, not sure what it was called..

Message 46 of 65 (45 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37015 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Lol gona keep that in mind. I used to have this job where they didnt drug test. it was this machine shop and the manager used to grind his teeth all the time. we got on the subject of drugs since i came there high one time and he said he used to do meth a lot and thats why he grinds his teeth now. he doesnt do any drugs now but still grinds his teeth Smiley Very Happy

Message 47 of 65 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
That's funny, because I always grind my teeth now. I did it ten times worse when I was high on the stuff, though..

But, I don't think I grind my teeth like your boss, because I only did the stuff for 3 months.

My dad had a really good job up in ND that drug tested randomly, but thats cause he worked on the pipe line. So, he smoked that orgazmo and bizzario spice. That's how I found out about it at first. It's pretty crazy for spice lol. Plus, you can buy it legally in a smoke shop there if your over 18, so you might wanna think about doing that if you get the urge to smoke before your drug test if you find a job. Just to play it safe.

But no, I haven't tried that drink, I wanna try absinthe, though..

Message 48 of 65 (37 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37015 posts

Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
That's funny, because I always grind my teeth now. I did it ten times worse when I was high on the stuff, though..

But, I don't think I grind my teeth like your boss, because I only did the stuff for 3 months.

My dad had a really good job up in ND that drug tested randomly, but thats cause he worked on the pipe line. So, he smoked that orgazmo and bizzario spice. That's how I found out about it at first. It's pretty crazy for spice lol. Plus, you can buy it legally in a smoke shop there if your over 18, so you might wanna think about doing that if you get the urge to smoke before your drug test if you find a job. Just to play it safe.

But no, I haven't tried that drink, I wanna try absinthe, though..

I tried absinthe its legal in jersey.. im not sure if its legit though cause i didnt see anything.. just got drunk fast cause its really strong. maybe i didnt drink enough. im gona assume its not legit absinthe. its really expensive luckily my friend was buying the bottles. there a couple different bottles here and none of them made me hallucinate.

the only thing that made me hallucinate was salvia. i had a bad trip i thought the world was ending. luckily it only lasts for a couple minutes.

Message 49 of 65 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I had a pretty bad trip on orgazmo(tried salvia, sucks it only lasts so little), and I thought my friend and his family were trying to kill me and drag me down to hell, so I ran out of his house, and the whole way home, it felt like the trees were watching me while they were blowing in the wind, and that the road never ended, and I was in a twilight zone and I was never going to get home.

I felt like I already was in hell when I left his house. Scary stuff, and it last for around 30 minutes, sometimes more...but I like bad trips, their like an adrenaline rush. But I love being scared lol

Message 50 of 65 (26 Views)
0 Likes