Shinra Executive
39782 posts

Re: How to make a million dollars FAST?

Apr 27, 2013

Idk sounds pretty convincing. Im 22 years old and i dont have much to lose. Just my shih tzu i would probly have to leave him in Jersey with my parents Smiley Sad

Message 31 of 65 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Well, the fact that you even have a high school diploma, will prob ensure you with a higher chance of getting a job, even though the chances are already high lol.

Well, just stay in ND until you get a job, work the job for about 3-6 months, and return to your family with all your saved up cash. It'll be like going away for the war, except you come back exceptionally richer Smiley Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 32 of 65 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Oh, and alive, since everyone in ND is pretty chill.

Forgot to mention, ND is like 30 years in the past. If you have a mohawk, any tattoos/piercings, or any bad@$$ wear, then prepared to get looked at funny. But everyone is extremely polite and nice, either way.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 33 of 65 (59 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9361 posts

Apr 27, 2013

colemiilionsbnipv.gif

KANE-FIRE

Message 34 of 65 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
39782 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I think i might give it a shot seriously. I was gona go to college for fall but theres always time for that.

Still gona have to find some work here to get a van and save up for the trip though but i will be thinking about it.

You're in the army? what war?

Message 35 of 65 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Sorry, didn't mean to lead you off like that, i'm only 17 lol.

I meant, it would be like going to war, you gotta leave all your loved ones behind, to do whats right for you. Except your going to get paid a lot more money Smiley Wink

Go for it, other than the drugs, it was the best decision of my life, lol. I even think I may go back there one day, and start a family. It's a very family-friendly environment.

Message 36 of 65 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Getting famous! Smiley Very Happy

Message 37 of 65 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
39782 posts

Apr 27, 2013

Oh i see lol im an airhead sometimes Smiley Sad

Yeah if i started doing meth up there i probly wouldnt come back ( i never tried it but i heard its something)

And i would manage without weed i guess, more money for me.

Message 38 of 65 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Do whatever you want. I'm not gonna sit here and tell you not to do meth, I may be a lot of things, but i'm not a hypocrite.

Let me just tell you something though, if you ever do decide to do it: DONT GET ADDICTED

You can try it a few times, but soon, you'll see yourself doing it every day, and wanting more and more. Not to mention, I only did it for 3 months, and it totally screwed up my brain, bad. You'll never be able to enjoy marijuana the same way again. Now, when I smoke weed, I get more paranoid than happy and hungry. It totally messed my whole thinking process up.

Also, please, if you do decide to do it, don't ever shoot it, just smoke it. The high is just fine when you smoke it, but if you shoot it, you'll get addicted a lot easier, because it's supposed to feel ten times better. But, I am afraid of needles, and will never stick one in my own arm.

Just remember this: Do the dope, don't let the dope do you.

That drug is like mind control, so be careful. I am just letting you know in case you do decide to try it. Coming from a 17 year old, this prob sounds pretty sad...and I admit it is, but, I made my choices, and I moved away to stop myself from going too far. So, the way I see it, is that I tried it, and I will never go back to it again..it may feel good the first few weeks, it may feel like you can handle it, but soon enough, things will change.

It's a creeper drug, it tricks you into liking it, and believing your in control, and then takes over your life and mind.

Just a heads up is all.

Message 39 of 65 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Oh, also lol, theres this spice up there you can get at a smoke shop, called Orgazmo(theres also one called Bizzario that has the same affect), try it...if your like me, and want to experience everything at least once, just try it.

I bet you've never done anything like that in your life. Be careful though, that spice is STRONG and will make you trip pretty bad for about 30 minutes, and don't take more than 5 hits...

Just another heads up from me to you.

Message 40 of 65 (30 Views)
0 Likes