Uncharted Territory
1747 posts

Re: How to make a million dollars FAST?

Apr 27, 2013

In the greates luck, come across a valuable natural object (like a fossel or a record-breakingly-big gold nugget).

This months old sig image will remain till the end of days.
Message 21 of 65 (69 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36993 posts

Apr 27, 2013

bookepride wrote:

It depends what City you're in. Some cities/towns have laws you can or can't.

Wal-Mart allows people to stay over night in their parking lots though.

There was a town up north in another state and it's a goil mine for jobs. People travel all over and tend to live in their RVs and cars for a year or two to finally get a place of their own.

That is so cool. Is there a website that shows which cities need the most workers or something? Like which cities are the easiest to find a job?

I know somebody who lives in a city which requires you a parking sticker if you want to park you car overnight on the streets. If you are a visitor you have to get a temp parking sticker or call the police station and provide your license plate number and street it will be parked on every night you want to park there. Pretty crazy.

Message 22 of 65 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Hitman, it's north dakota.... it has the lowest unemployement rate in the world(I believer the world, or just the US, I forgot..it's like less than 2%)but people are sleeping in their trucks just for the jobs and money, so it's good, trust me.

Plus, the pay up there is amazing, you get like 15 bucks an hour for working as a cashier at McDonalds, and thats just starting pay.

I got a job there within my first application. I even got called back by 3 other jobs wanting me. If you can't get a job up in ND, you're not even trying, trust me.

But it's cold up there. Be careful where you move to, Minot has some weird **bleep** people who live there...

Everyone is moving there from all over the country, it's crazy.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 23 of 65 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Apr 27, 2013

$15 starting?!  Smiley Surprised

well im moving to north dakota tonight

Message 24 of 65 (58 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36993 posts

Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Hitman, it's north dakota.... it has the lowest unemployement rate in the world(I believer the world, or just the US, I forgot..it's like less than 2%)but people are sleeping in their trucks just for the jobs and money, so it's good, trust me.

Plus, the pay up there is amazing, you get like 15 bucks an hour for working as a cashier at McDonalds, and thats just starting pay.

I got a job there within my first application. I even got called back by 3 other jobs wanting me. If you can't get a job up in ND, you're not even trying, trust me.

But it's cold up there. Be careful where you move to, Minot has some weird **bleep** people who live there...

Everyone is moving there from all over the country, it's crazy.

Lol i have seen North Dakota being mentioned on these forums a couple times lately.

I think i wouldnt mind the cold i had a collapsed lung 2 years ago and i feel more confortable in colder weather than warm/humid weather.

So basically buying a nice van thats a confortable sleep and saving up money for a road trip to ND doesnt sound like a bad idea.

Message 25 of 65 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Apr 27, 2013
If any of you guys have Netflix, there is a documentary about a guy just moving there from and living in his car and then a rv for a while. He's now a manager at the Super Wal-Mart making like 50-60k a year or something.

YB

Message 26 of 65 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I'm telling ya, if you can put up with the cold, you can make it in ND.

The oil boom was the best thing to happen to this country since the california gold rush.

and Minot is about 2 hours from Canada, so anyone in canada having troubles, boom, your 2 hours away from making some pretty decent money.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 27 of 65 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Oh, and i'm from Arizona and I could put up with the cold.

Canada's colder.

Message 28 of 65 (44 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36993 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
I'm telling ya, if you can put up with the cold, you can make it in ND.

The oil boom was the best thing to happen to this country since the california gold rush.

and Minot is about 2 hours from Canada, so anyone in canada having troubles, boom, your 2 hours away from making some pretty decent money.

With only a highschool diploma and maybe a joint here and there? Smiley Tongue

Message 29 of 65 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 27, 2013
I got a job WITHOUT a high school diploma or GED. You'll see a lot of high school kids working, actually. Along with adults. Anyone can get a job up there. You just have to be willing to work.

Well, when I got hired(I worked at 3 different places)I never got drug tested once. But, I guess it depends where you work. You might wanna get clean before applying, but, if you get the job, yeah, go for it. I worked at a truck stop in Minot as a dish washer for 11 bucks an hour, and I came to work high all the time lol.(So did everyone else who worked there, lmao!)

Theres also a lot of fine ladies there, too Smiley Wink

Minot has a state fair every year, and they got guys like black eyed peas, killswitch engage, and foreigner who play there. Among other big time people. But, also remember that minot had one of the worst flood disasters in history, just 2 years ago.

Man, ND was beautiful...I miss it sometimes...no mountains, only green hills as far as the eye can see. With wild turkey running down the street, lmao. Seriously.

Cool thing about Minot, is that, in the summer time, it gets bright sunny at like 5am, and doesn't get dark until around 9-10pm. But in the winter, it's the exact opposite. get light around 8-9am, and dark around 5-6pm.

Lots of snow, pretty decent amount of rain, really cool people because theres people from all over the country there.

Be warned though, it's not easy finding weed in ND, so bring your own. The big drug there is Meth, unofrtunately...that is also why I left ND, I started to have a meth problem..don't judge me, i'm just letting you know for your own good, it's pretty hard to avoid in Minot.

Also, watch out for the girls, they can be pretty kinky there. Not trying to be weird or nasty, it's just the truth, lmao.

It's a nice place to live, and you also have the right to carry a gun on you, for those of you who like your rights. Smiley Wink

ALSO! ND County Jail is worst that prison, so try not to end up in there.

Man...I really miss ND and the people there Smiley Sad

If you go to minot, you might even see my dad, lol! He's still up there.

Message 30 of 65 (32 Views)
0 Likes