Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: How to make a million dollars FAST?

Apr 27, 2013
Good luck with that....for some reason, I can picture you doing that. And, you would probably make your first millions. It wouldn't surprise me. LOL
Message 61 of 65 (51 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37302 posts

Apr 27, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

invest in stocks at   13 yrs old or 15-16 yrs nd   holdon them  and cash out at abut 35- 40 yrs  old you'll have about 250k -  1 million dollars.

If  you invested in dell  when they came out at at 1.25 cents a share  with 10k share or more.. today  if cashed out  you'd  have around yud have arounf 975K$..

Sotck and bons in best way to get  rich..  Me personally i think green energy and silver is going to boom i  invested in sony back in the day Smiley Happy. Im  invested in silver . sivler was 7.50 a ounce when i invested nows it  34$ a ounce.. if it hit 50$ a ounce, even  once im going  cash out. Smiley Happy)

Stock market huh thats not a bad idea too but should i get someone to help me with this i never was involved in stocks or do it try to do it on my own?

Message 62 of 65 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

invest in stocks at   13 yrs old or 15-16 yrs nd   holdon them  and cash out at abut 35- 40 yrs  old you'll have about 250k -  1 million dollars.

If  you invested in dell  when they came out at at 1.25 cents a share  with 10k share or more.. today  if cashed out  you'd  have around yud have arounf 975K$..

Sotck and bons in best way to get  rich..  Me personally i think green energy and silver is going to boom i  invested in sony back in the day Smiley Happy. Im  invested in silver . sivler was 7.50 a ounce when i invested nows it  34$ a ounce.. if it hit 50$ a ounce, even  once im going  cash out. Smiley Happy)

Thats still not a FAST way to have financial wealth.... its also VERY volatile if you don't do your due diligence before buying shares of anything.

yes, investing in precious metals, large corporations like Sony and Dell (which has now gone private and CANNOT be invested in any more) then you've got a pretty stable portfolio to make a lot of money and even possibly retire early.

I've done such... although my investements are more tangible, like flipping and renting houses. Also my good luck in my auto-detailing business. (when its something thats especially valuable as creating jobs, monetary value pales in comparison)

Furiously Chaosing
Message 63 of 65 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6987 posts

Apr 28, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Stock market huh thats not a bad idea too but should i get someone to help me with this i never was involved in stocks or do it try to do it on my own?

Learn how it read it first(Stocks) and  go from there.. its much  diffrent  these day than from back in the day the local bank  can  hook up  now to start . You will need to be very paintent and aware it not going high over night unless  your very lucky.  Learn  when to casjh out and put your money  else were.

Always invest small never big and yes you will lose money sometimes. But  the thing. your gonna make than you lose regardless of the out come f learn to pull  your money out  and re invest else where. With so many peple going public  and  banks over seas  sell cds its not really that  hard to get rich. If invest in some thing popluar today and   stay invested them  for about 10-15, 20 yrs and cash out  you can  get about 45- 250K  back minimum. maybe 2-3 million$.  Green energy is going to boom.. thats a given  so is car future car companies.  oil and gas is  go down, metals are going to go up.. 

wind and solar  and  lithuim  companies are going to go up those are given..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 64 of 65 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6987 posts

Apr 28, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Thats still not a FAST way to have financial wealth.... its also VERY volatile if you don't do your due diligence before buying shares of anything.

yes, investing in precious metals, large corporations like Sony and Dell (which has now gone private and CANNOT be invested in any more) then you've got a pretty stable portfolio to make a lot of money and even possibly retire early.

I've done such... although my investements are more tangible, like flipping and renting houses. Also my good luck in my auto-detailing business. (when its something thats especially valuable as creating jobs, monetary value pales in comparison)

well nothing beat buys  land out west or in  a forgien country.. 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 65 of 65 (29 Views)
0 Likes