PlayStation MVP
5472 posts

Re: How to Prove You're a Girl on PSN Forums

Jun 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

I've heard it can remove rust from an engine block, but this is the first time I've heard of anyone taking pictures with Coca-Cola. :smileytongue:

Grindhead_Jim

Message 91 of 114 (218 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1188 posts

Jun 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Incendio_Wolf wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

DAG, is that a coke skin for your phone?

Yes. You know how much I love Coca-Cola. :smileytongue:

LOL, it looks like you're taking that picture with a can of coke. I did a double take :smileyvery-happy:

I've heard it can remove rust from an engine block, but this is the first time I've heard of anyone taking pictures with Coca-Cola. :smileytongue:

Hey, you never know these days :smileytongue:

Message 92 of 114 (199 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jun 28, 2013

renatabls wrote:
I am a girl. I don't need to prove to anyone. It's like proving you are a human being, it's obvious and not needed. Though DAG has some pics of me. :smileytongue:
i agree had the same thing on defiance forums. They thought i was a dude, not. all because i wanted a women in my group. they tore me, that was my first day on there. nice community.lol
irish -340
Message 93 of 114 (187 Views)
PlayStation Community Manager
4738 posts

Jun 28, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

I'm totally a dude. Trawnza's totally a girl, so is cheshire, mochuuu's a dude.  THE MORE YOU KNOW!

Come on, T_F! This thread is about "proving" your gender. Are we just supposed to take your word for it, because you're Digital Platforms Sr. Community Manager? :smileytongue:

@Asuka: The star one is correct.

@Julian: lol, true.  There are pictures of cheshire, mochuuu and I on the web, but Trawnza is a bit more difficult to pin down. 

@ ne1atall: It's dangerous to assume!

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 94 of 114 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3060 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Picture or it never happened

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 95 of 114 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3331 posts

Jun 29, 2013

wswartzendruber wrote:

All right, that does it.  I want cat friends now!

Want to be friends with my cat? :smileyfrustrated:

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 96 of 114 (148 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

PrittyyKittyy wrote:

..........You can't. i tried =_=

If you are secure enough within yourself in the first place, then *you don't have to*!! Hello??? Unless, i suppose, if you are looking for an online 'date' or whatever (don't look in ps home or on the forums, if it happens, it happens, but this isn't a dating service!), then i suppose if you *need* to find somebody online to fill whatever void, then best of luck to you n i recommend trying an actual dating site, wher you can connect *safer* with those who *usually already havce something in commen with you*.

The forums are connected to ps Home, if you talk via voice to friends in home, or to home friends through skype etc etc, then who cares what anybody on the forums thinks? You know who you are, your friends know who you are! Who gives a **** what anybody else thinks that doesn't make a sliver of difference in your life. (Well, for mature people, random voiceless strangers should *never* affect your self-esteem, worth or social standing in any form. Why? 'cause they *don't know you*, period). Be honest with yourself, if such things really are such an issue for yourself. What exactly are you looking for on the psn forums? n what do you need to do to b happy n realize that 'dating' through the PSN forums or through any gaming world, just isn't the brightest thing to attempt?

There are people who do this for their own twisted entertainment or for psn money, but in all of these cases, it takes two to tango. PS Home n the Forums for it are *not dating sites*! if it happens, it happens, fine, n it does sometimes (n actually works out too in the long run). 

But, just don't go 'looking for love in all the wrong places*, k?

Don't look for it, just be friendly n real, you can add whoever to your psn friends list, get on a mic in Home n voice chat with them. if it's really that important to you.

A woman with strong self-esteem never needs to 'prove' herself. Of course it helps to already be in a relationship. I myself though, if i was single again, never would I use PSN or PS Home or any game world to 'date'. Many feel the same way, don't seek out anything emotional here or on ps home, because if you are, you are going about it all wrong. be friends first, a worthwhile friend doesn't need 'proof' at the drop of a hat, remember that. 

If none of that is why you play Home or use the forums, then you really shouldn't care what anybody thinks. let them think what they want too! do you really need strangers opinions on you to live a happy life? No, you don't. Your friends, the people you talk with, those who show care towards you to begin with, they matter. They know. Stop worrying about it, unless of course you plan to dig for psn $, then that might explain the desperate need to prove yourself. That's no way for any strong Woman to carry herself.

n don't worry about proving yourself a 'girl', you know what a 'girl' is anyway in home:

G.I.R.L. = Guy In Real Life.

lol

Put simple, you shouldn't care what people think on the forum. You shouldn't need to prove yourself, but if you like someone, add them on PSN, get on Home together, use a microphone, or video chat when you feel ready to do that. Keep in mind, there are people who record video chat screens, do not expose yourself while in a video chat. it is quite unwise!

Never let your self-worth be determined by a strangers viewpoint or insecurities.

sincerely, Missy

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 97 of 114 (122 Views)
PlayStation MVP
13631 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I can't believe this thread is still going...
Message 98 of 114 (110 Views)
Fender Bender
4170 posts

Jun 29, 2013

Even if you look and sound like a girl in this world you'll never really know.

Message 99 of 114 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4056 posts

Jun 29, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
I can't believe this thread is still going...

It's because PrittyKitty hasn't gotten the answer she seeks. I've got it! :smileysurprised: Post a picture of your birth certificate (clearly stating gender) and 2 forms of picture I.D.... Nope terms of use/service violation. Darnit. I got nothin'. :smileysad:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 100 of 114 (103 Views)
0 Likes