Nov 23 2011
By: Alman_Gadgets Sackboy 589 posts

How much money will I get for trading in my DSi?

7 replies 2288 views Edited Nov 23, 2011

Planning on getting the LoZ OoT 3Ds bundle and I want to find out how much money would be discounted off the bundle for me if I traded in my DSi.

Earlier, I called the nearest Best Buy and asked for an estimate. They told me that it depended on the state of the system, and that I had to go there and show the DSi to them for me to get a definite estimate.

It works just fine and looks good. The stylus and the charger are missing though. How much money would go into the bundle with just the DSi itself? Will the missing stylus and charger greatly decrease the amount discounted from the bundle? I'm asking here to hopefully get a reliable answer from someone who has expirience with trading in systems for discounts, or get any type of reliable help. I'd greatly appriciate it!

Message 1 of 8 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Re: How much money will I get for trading in my DSi?

Nov 23, 2011

I don't know why you would think anyone here would be able to give you a better answer, since I am sure that any price given to you is subject to change. I do recommend that you would trade your system in when they are doing a promotion where you get a bonus amount. GameStop does this all the time, otherwise you will probably be disappointed in how much you get...

Message 2 of 8 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

Nov 24, 2011

Whatever you do, don't take it to GameStop. They suck and they're a rip off. I remember when I was trying to get Red Dead Redemption. I had to trade 6 games and STILL put in $2.00, just to get it.

BannerFans.com
Message 3 of 8 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Nov 24, 2011

That sucks that happen to me when i got Dead Island. NEVER trade with gamestop they'll rip you off

Message 4 of 8 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10105 posts

Nov 24, 2011

It really does depend on the condition of your system.  I'd say you could get around 60 or so if it's in really good shape.   When you do trade ins you have to remember that the buying party has to try and resell it to make a profit.  You may get more if you sell it on EBay because you cut out the middle man.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 8 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 24, 2011

dnt go to gamestop i once went there to sell 28 games and they offered me 25 bucks n i asked how much i could give them a ps3 controler n how much would that cost n they said 5 bucks gamestop is so cheap

Message 6 of 8 (2,288 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jan 8, 2013
What kind of a **bleep** rights in purple font over a black background? And why are you asking this on a PlayStation forum?
Message 7 of 8 (1,871 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
15043 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

DarkEnigmaXIII wrote:
What kind of a **bleep** rights in purple font over a black background? And why are you asking this on a PlayStation forum?

Welcome to 2011.

What's so bad about corn syrup? It's natural; corn's a fruit and syrup comes from a bush.

Fabulous!
Message 8 of 8 (1,864 Views)