Mar 29 2014
By: chiquigfx First Son 4 posts

How much is all this worth?

6 replies 127 views Edited Mar 29, 2014

I want to sell my PS3 160 GB (I bought it when it came out with bundle of COD Black Ops @best buy) . Its in perfect condition.  1 control, Playstation Move (camera + control) and 10 games which are:

• Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 2
  • Call of Duy MW3
  • The Last of Us - I bought the DLC too but its on the console and idk if i can give it away too-
  • Get fit With Mel B
  • L.A. Noire
  • Band Hero
  • Rock Band (Bundle)
  • Sports Champions
  • Heavy Rain

I also had downloaded another games from the Store that are free for Plus members - don't know neither if can give them away.

How much should I sell it  for? All game discs are in perfect conditions. Thanks!!! Woman Happy

Message 1 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Re: How much is all this worth?

Mar 29, 2014

Wow, you certainly have a lot to give out.

Games from Plus and dlc content should not be given out or left, as they are tied to your account and are worthless without it. If you are giving out your PS3, make sure you do not leave anyting important data in it.

As for the content, you could easily sell this for $200, from what I can see.

Message 2 of 7 (118 Views)
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Mar 29, 2014

If your planning on selling all that start at 200 or more and if nobody bites then lower it but make sure its a price that satisfies you.

All DLC and Downloaded games through the PSN Store are not available to others as they are tied to your PSN account. Like already mentioned, make sure all personal info ; Credit Card info (Billing Address)Pics,videos,music are removed before selling your system.

That's a good bundle if anyone is looking to buy a PS3, hope your sale goes to your liking. 

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 3 of 7 (111 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 29, 2014

Thanks for the info. I'll format the PS3 before selling it Woman Surprised .  And I'll stay in that range of 200+ then. I want to keep my PS3..but somehow I keep using the PS3 more than the 4th...I must move on lol...oh yeah I need the money too. Thank you very much for the quick replies! Woman Tongue

Message 4 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2040 posts

Mar 29, 2014
Resell games101 >
find out the games costs on gamestop/ebay/cg/amazon...
sell it 5$ cheaper off craigslist/ebay xD
Message 5 of 7 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Mar 29, 2014

Well the market price for the PS3 has fallen to a great extent since the PS4 came out.
With those games including the console, I'd make a wild guess and say that the bundle you're offering is worth only a mere $300.

Message 6 of 7 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9104 posts

Mar 29, 2014

chiquigfx wrote:

I want to sell my PS3 160 GB (I bought it when it came out with bundle of COD Black Ops @best buy) . Its in perfect condition.  1 control, Playstation Move (camera + control) and 10 games which are:

• Call of Duty Black Ops
  • Call of Duty Black Ops 2
  • Call of Duy MW3
  • The Last of Us - I bought the DLC too but its on the console and idk if i can give it away too-
  • Get fit With Mel B
  • L.A. Noire
  • Band Hero
  • Rock Band (Bundle)
  • Sports Champions
  • Heavy Rain

I also had downloaded another games from the Store that are free for Plus members - don't know neither if can give them away.

How much should I sell it  for? All game discs are in perfect conditions. Thanks!!! Woman Happy

$

Here's symbols to copy & paste into your friends list comment. ℡ № ª
⇒⇔ ¹ ² ³ ® ™ ‰ © ½ ¼ ¾ ←↑→↓ψ † ‡ ※♪♭♯★ ☆▲▼△▽◆ ◇ ○ ◎ ● ■ □ 回 〓 √∞♂♀ 웃 유
Ω ①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩⑪⑫⑬⑭⑮⑯⑰⑱⑲⑳ ㎎ ㎏ ㎜ ㎝ ㎞ ㎡ ㏄ ≒ Æ æ η α β ε α₩£ ≡ » « ¶ † εïз ∵
∴ #’〈 〉《 》「」『 』【 】〔 〕ミ 彡 ッ シ!#@ $ %
&()*+,-./0123456789:;<=>?ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz[\
]^_`{|}~¢£ㄻ ㄼ ㄽ ㄾ ㄿ ㅁ ㅂ ㅄ ㅅ ㅆ ㅇ ㅈ ㅊ ㅋ ㅌ ㅍ ㅎㄱ 을 ㄺ卍∃⊥ ∀ Ξ Σ Π 文 ≒≠ ≡≦
≧ⅠⅡⅢ Ⅳ Ⅴ Ⅵ Ⅶ Ⅷ Ⅸ Ⅹ ⅰ ⅱ ⅲ ⅳ ⅴ ⅵ ⅶ ⅷ ⅸ ⅹ¬ ̄ ±∂∩∀∇∠∧∨∩∪∫∬⊂⊃⊥⊿⌒─│┌┐└┘├┤┬┴┼─
━│┃┌┏ ┐┓└┗ ┘┛├┝┠┣ ┤┥┨┫┬ ┯ ┰ ┳ ┴ ┷ ┸ ┻ ┼ ┿ ╂ ╋
Message 7 of 7 (66 Views)
0 Likes