Reply
Nov 26 2006
By: FiscalJackhamr Last Guardian 13387 posts
Offline

How much can i get for this on eBay?

22 replies 1 views Edited Nov 26, 2006
-Premium Xbox 360. good condition. Knife wounds in HDD (dont ask Smiley Very Happy)
-20 games
  1. Burnout Revenge
  2. Call of Duty 2
  3. Call of Duty 3
  4. Dead or Alive 4
  5. Dead Rising
  6. Enchanted Arms
  7. Fight Night Round 3
  8. Gears of War CE
  9. Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
  10. Kameo
  11. Madden 2007
  12. MLB 2K6
  13. NBA 2K6
  14. Quake 4
  15. Oblivion
  16. Perfect Dark Zero
  17. Project Gotham Racing 3
  18. Prey
  19. Saint's Row
  20. Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Wireless Headset
Plug n Play cord
Gears of War faceplate and skins






I am not selling these.

It was just brought up between me and my mom when we were talking about the PS3
Message 1 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006
My guess is about $1600
APPLE SPY
Message 2 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006
I'm curious, how exactly did you get KNIFE wounds in your HDD?
APPLE SPY
Message 3 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/12/2006
Offline
13387 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006


Aowen wrote:
I'm curious, how exactly did you get KNIFE wounds in your HDD?


lol. umm

i was bored between matches in GoW so i was throwing a knife at my wall and a couple times it would bounce off and hit my 360


i almost hit my Zune a couple times to


I didnt realized the knife wounds until a few hours later when i was moving it
Message 4 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/10/2006
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006
Wow your getting quite a lot of games.
Image Hosted by UploadMine.comMinamahal ko si Kristine
Message 5 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006


Ravage Ritual wrote:


Aowen wrote:
I'm curious, how exactly did you get KNIFE wounds in your HDD?


lol. umm

i was bored between matches in GoW so i was throwing a knife at my wall and a couple times it would bounce off and hit my 360


i almost hit my Zune a couple times to


I didnt realized the knife wounds until a few hours later when i was moving it


Lol! So how'd the wall surviveSmiley Very Happy?
APPLE SPY
Message 6 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/12/2006
Offline
13387 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006


hale rocks wrote:
Wow your getting quite a lot of games.


No, i have these games, i was asking how much do you think i could get for all that if i sold it
Message 7 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/08/2005
Offline
6722 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006


hale rocks wrote:
Wow your getting selling quite a lot of games.



Message 8 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 04/12/2006
Offline
13387 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006


Aowen wrote:


Ravage Ritual wrote:


Aowen wrote:
I'm curious, how exactly did you get KNIFE wounds in your HDD?


lol. umm

i was bored between matches in GoW so i was throwing a knife at my wall and a couple times it would bounce off and hit my 360


i almost hit my Zune a couple times to


I didnt realized the knife wounds until a few hours later when i was moving it


Lol! So how'd the wall surviveSmiley Very Happy?


oh god. if my sister didnt take my camera i would take a pic right now. its sooo torn up. (im gonna need a couple posters)
Message 9 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 06/18/2005
Offline
12751 posts
 

Re: How much can i get for this on eBay?

Nov 26, 2006


hale rocks wrote:
Wow your getting quite a lot of games.


You should see some others collections.....like Sun's lol....It's amazing. Holy Grail of gamming.
APPLE SPY
Message 10 of 23 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes