Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Re: How many people prefer dark backgrounds over white ones

Jan 7, 2007
I really liked the "Black" theme is anyone rmembers it but no... lithium had to go and screw witht he themes and delete it... so i find a suitable but inferior dark theme... i get used to it, but no.... they screw with it again and delete it.... then it hapened again and im out of dark themes that dont suck. so im using a light one..... the one with the red and black looks like something out of a horror movie. One of the black ones has orange text... Every time i got used to a dark theme they chnaged it... but since ive had a light one... nothing has chnaged... I guess they just didnt like the theme because it was black....
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17115 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I prefer dark, easier on the eyes.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9674 posts

Jan 7, 2007

jamaica0535 wrote:
I really liked the "Black" theme is anyone rmembers it but no... lithium had to go and screw witht he themes and delete it... so i find a suitable but inferior dark theme... i get used to it, but no.... they screw with it again and delete it.... then it hapened again and im out of dark themes that dont suck. so im using a light one..... the one with the red and black looks like something out of a horror movie. One of the black ones has orange text... Every time i got used to a dark theme they chnaged it... but since ive had a light one... nothing has chnaged... I guess they just didnt like the theme because it was black....

actually the default one isnt bad....when they changed it and had some stupid one for a while before they fixed it all, and it went to the dark stuff liek it is now, i didnt notice much of a change from lithium slate which is what i used, i like it now

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14324 posts

Jan 7, 2007
i just dont like the blood red on black... white on black is good but the red and black just is horrible..

Masta Squidge wrote:

jamaica0535 wrote:

actually the default one isnt bad....when they changed it and had some stupid one for a while before they fixed it all, and it went to the dark stuff liek it is now, i didnt notice much of a change from lithium slate which is what i used, i like it now

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7844 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I prefer light BG. Specifically Lithium Bue
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I perfer dark.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18889 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I could never get used to the look of a dark background, so I prefer using a light background with dark text.
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5807 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I prefer a dark background and I agree that it is easier on the eyes.
 photo godofwarsig34712.png
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13470 posts

Jan 7, 2007
I like my Lithium Blue:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jan 7, 2007
ya black is a little easier on the eyes.
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 42 (0 Views)
0 Likes