Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Re: How many pages are in........

Apr 19, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:
The 1st book "Halo: Fall of Reach" is about Master Chief when he was a kid and was trainned to be a super solider with other kids that have been chosen.

The 2nd book "Halo: The Flood" is the same plot as the 1st video game if you played it.

The 3rd book "Halo: First Strike" I don't remember much and I still haven't finish reading it so I can't tell you the plot for this book.

Wow, I didn't think you liked Halo at all. Well, thanks for the info Mimi.

I do like it, but it's been over rated too much. I'm not a big fan. I been reading mostly the Resident Evil series book which is the best.

Those are better books, I bet. I usually only play the games though, I hardly ever read a book from a game. Except for the game manual.

You should check it. It's really good. Same way as the game except 2 books that isn't from any RE game. But the rest are.
MimiPRGameFreak Trophy Card
Message 31 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 19, 2007

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:
The 1st book "Halo: Fall of Reach" is about Master Chief when he was a kid and was trainned to be a super solider with other kids that have been chosen.

The 2nd book "Halo: The Flood" is the same plot as the 1st video game if you played it.

The 3rd book "Halo: First Strike" I don't remember much and I still haven't finish reading it so I can't tell you the plot for this book.

I do like it, but it's been over rated too much. I'm not a big fan. I been reading mostly the Resident Evil series book which is the best.

Those are better books, I bet. I usually only play the games though, I hardly ever read a book from a game. Except for the game manual.

You should check it. It's really good. Same way as the game except 2 books that isn't from any RE game. But the rest are.

One of them is probably Resident Evil 4. Anyway, where could I find them at? Maybe at the closest bookstore near you...
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 32 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

One of them is probably Resident Evil 4. Anyway, where could I find them at? Maybe at the closest bookstore near you...

Sadly there isn't a RE4 book made yet. No, in the nearest trash can.
Message 33 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 19, 2007

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Sadly there isn't a RE4 book made yet. No, in the nearest trash can.

Really! So, they're not that good anyway?
Message 34 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Yes they are good. Jeez, it is at your nearest book store. What a no brainer.*rolls eyes*
Message 35 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 19, 2007

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Yes they are good. Jeez, it is at your nearest book store. What a no brainer.*rolls eyes*

Sorry, I'm slow at the jokes today. Should I get them in any order?
Message 36 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7225 posts

Apr 19, 2007

Kizzerdrix wrote:

MimiPRGameFreak wrote:

Kizzerdrix wrote:

Sorry, I'm slow at the jokes today. Should I get them in any order?

Yeah like this:

Message 37 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1128 posts

Apr 19, 2007
A lot.

NerdTests.com User Test: The
Message 38 of 40 (0 Views)
0 Likes