Shinra Executive
36057 posts

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

chicagotops wrote:

One more post to get monkey off my back. 

How do you know that?

Message 21 of 60 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I dont. But eventually each post i make will lead up to that and i dont think im far off. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 22 of 60 (142 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Trawnza wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:
Nevaaaarrrrr

This!! ^

But I do think they would probably shut down the forums by say 20 years from now...

hmm 20 years from now.... I wonder if I'll still be around.... I think I'd be the longest serving mod EVAR.

I think everyone would love for that to happen! I know I would... Your the only one who keeps in touch. oh and Tempest

Message 23 of 60 (134 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41577 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:
Nevaaaarrrrr

This!! ^

But I do think they would probably shut down the forums by say 20 years from now...

hmm 20 years from now.... I wonder if I'll still be around.... I think I'd be the longest serving mod EVAR.

I think everyone would love for that to happen! I know I would... Your the only one who keeps in touch. oh and Tempest

By 2020, Sony will enact the 'Highlander Law' in which there can only be one Mod for the forum.  Sony will not choose which Mod will be given the role but will allow their current roster of Mods to move to where they please and continue their duties but there is a deadline of 2030 that there can only be one of them remaining (if not, then Sony will eliminate them all and appoint the then self-aware PSN as the Mod of the forums).  When one Mod eliminates another of their position, they gain that Mod's power, hence 'Highlander'.  The final 5 battles will be broadcast on the PSN BTW.

Since I already know about this, it explains why only a few Mods pop up.  The others have moved away and are getting a head start in learning their sword skills and eluding pursuers..  Watch your back Trawnza Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 60 (132 Views)
PlayStation Support
6753 posts

Jan 9, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Trawnza wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:
Nevaaaarrrrr

This!! ^

By 2020, Sony will enact the 'Highlander Law' in which there can only be one Mod for the forum.  Sony will not choose which Mod will be given the role but will allow their current roster of Mods to move to where they please and continue their duties but there is a deadline of 2030 that there can only be one of them remaining (if not, then Sony will eliminate them all and appoint the then self-aware PSN as the Mod of the forums).  When one Mod eliminates another of their position, they gain that Mod's power, hence 'Highlander'.  The final 5 battles will be broadcast on the PSN BTW.

Since I already know about this, it explains why only a few Mods pop up.  The others have moved away and are getting a head start in learning their sword skills and eluding pursuers..  Watch your back Trawnza Smiley Happy

I'm not too worried.... I've been training up the Penguin Army for just such an occasion.... all of my enemies shall be reduced to rubble by their epic cute!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH*coughcough* a-hem.

Message 25 of 60 (126 Views)
PlayStation MVP
30008 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Message 26 of 60 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7246 posts

Jan 9, 2013
First one with an actual date...
energy
Message 27 of 60 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
13633 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Wait...so we finally have someone who can predict the future?!?
Message 28 of 60 (126 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
33789 posts

Jan 10, 2013

PhoenixArcher128 wrote:
Wait...so we finally have someone who can predict the future?!?

you mean you cant predict the future?

Message 29 of 60 (117 Views)
Last Guardian
13489 posts

Jan 10, 2013

I recently passed the 5 year mark and I'm still here. I will probably post as long as the forums are up, although my posting rate is a shadow of what it used to be.

Message 30 of 60 (113 Views)
0 Likes