Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
6060 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

Until I get a life. :smileyvery-happy: So yeah, get used to seeing me posting here. 

Message 11 of 60 (151 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
9682 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

Pretty sure everyone here will leave, when Sony decides to change forum providers, again.


[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[You're not worthy as my opponent! #Vergil]
Message 12 of 60 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
41128 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Pretty sure everyone here will leave, when Sony decides to change forum providers, again.


Eh, if you put up with Jive and are still here, then I'd say you're staying unless they dig into the bottom of the barrel for someone worse.  I figure some people though would be pushed away by constantly going through transitions though =\


Message 13 of 60 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/17/2010
Online
6060 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

Jive was not all bad. We had custom avatars. :smileyhappy: I do prefer Lithuim mut Jive was alright. 

Message 14 of 60 (132 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 02/15/2003
Online
26379 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

deadend123 wrote:

Pretty sure everyone here will leave, when Sony decides to change forum providers, again.


I won't speak for everyone, but I will always be a part of the official forums because I feel that information and communication regarding PS games is very important.

 

Many years ago there was no feedback to Developers from their customers and fans. Now we have it. In some cases (a lot) Developers create a game using the information and suggestions we have sent them.

 

So I'll always be a part of the official forums no matter where it's located.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 15 of 60 (129 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32891 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:
Only way I see myself stopping is if the forum closes down. Otherwise, I'm in for the long haul.

same here.

and even if i die before the forums close, i will find a way to post. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Message 16 of 60 (118 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 06/15/2006
Online
41128 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
Only way I see myself stopping is if the forum closes down. Otherwise, I'm in for the long haul.

same here.

and even if i die before the forums close, i will find a way to post. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Request to have your consciousness embedded into your account before you die so you can still post.  Science/Technology should be that far along by some point.  Melding man and internet/communications.


Message 17 of 60 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Support
Registered: 09/27/2010
Online
6744 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

Speedy24xmax wrote:

Arkthur_us wrote:
Nevaaaarrrrr

This!! ^

 

But I do think they would probably shut down the forums by say 20 years from now...


hmm 20 years from now.... I wonder if I'll still be around.... I think I'd be the longest serving mod EVAR.

Message 18 of 60 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

One more post to get monkey off my back. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 19 of 60 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
32891 posts
 

Re: How long will you keep posting?

Jan 9, 2013

SlashZaku wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

SlashZaku wrote:
Only way I see myself stopping is if the forum closes down. Otherwise, I'm in for the long haul.

same here.

and even if i die before the forums close, i will find a way to post. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Request to have your consciousness embedded into your account before you die so you can still post.  Science/Technology should be that far along by some point.  Melding man and internet/communications.


there will be JD, GW, AL, TR, TJ and SE.


Message 20 of 60 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes