Uncharted Territory
1392 posts

Re: How do you get over an ex gf?

May 31, 2013
Slow down homie pimp g playa you moving to fast , take some time for YOU ... i know these feels and i know they hurt but my dad had a saying "time heals all wounds and alcohol speeds that up" LOL ... but take some time for you man don't rush into dating.. it sucks right now but give it time you'll forget about her when the right one comes along Smiley Very Happy
Message 31 of 40 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3802 posts

May 31, 2013

Get a bf instead! That'll make you forget about her.

Message 32 of 40 (127 Views)
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

May 31, 2013
Alluboy_ said Get a bf instead! That'll make you forget about her.

Lol that made me laugh so hard!
"No cloud nor squall shall hinder us" ~ Zidane as Marcus.
Message 33 of 40 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 31, 2013

HAH! I had the same problem, but it wasn't quite a year. I ended up trying to date him again and he was his old self again. I missed that guy sooooo much. We got married 5 years ago. That same evening, he was talking to his ex-girlfriend...on his cell...in our hotel room.   Uhm, what?  Then he took me to all of the places where he and another ex-gf went on dates. I would like to say red flags, but I feel it's more fireworks at this point. Smiley Tongue  I still find that disturbing. He told me how she is this horrible, awful person who has such low self-esteem and will always be selfish. So he wanted to replace his memories of his dates with her...with me. That sounds sweet to him and sounds so very different to me. He told me he locked her out of her blog account so her whinings would be forever public and stole some money off her table when he left her apt.

He is now in contact with her again after almost 6 years of no contact. She contacted him and he immediately accepted an apology. I've read his conversations with her, and she's still just as selfish and seems to enjoy hurting me. She was asking too many questions about me (including if I had anything to do with her locked account). Very weird after 6 years and knowing he's married to me. He manages to steer that conversation right back to himself. She actually pimped for him since she was in a relationship. I don't think she is now...unless it's with my husband. I keep picturing this as a Lysol commercial.

Anyway, the cheating behavior will not go away, and you'll be wasting so much time and energy trying to find out if she's telling the truth. My husband never earned his back. As soon as he was so very close, he'd completely destroy it. So, I researched a bit because that's what we do after a failed relationship. Turns out he qualifies for sociopath and asperger on the check lists, however he is not and will never be diagnosed. He won't get himself help. People like that just don't. And it's so very painful because we fell in love with the person underneath the mask.

I spent my monies on a very nice camera 6 years ago when he first broke my heart. Then I took a roadtrip by myself taking pictures and stopping to visit friends/family that had moved. I also hit the historical sites, small diners (those are the best!!), a baseball game, and a concert. I felt a lot better but still loved him. Check out the grief books. The relationship died and that needs some grieving.

Message 34 of 40 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6941 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

How old are you .. no  number needed here Im going 2  give advices which are optional. If your  over  21..  i would suggest a nice cold beer or some wine,   play a little jazz..   and say to your self  "the  single life aint that bad"...   Just go  out  do your thing.. memories are only good when  you go further in adventures not sitting around and mope of what could have been.  Nothing  wrong with loving some one and thinking about them all the time,  But  dont abuse yourself within that love if they dnt feel the way. This is where the beer comes in its holy  water to wash away  your  sins and memory of this girl..  You can alway do better.

if your under  21 years ..   she did you a huge favor ..hahahaha.  Have   fun in your youth  becuase you dont get second chance  at youth.   And if she was  sleeping  around , she did  you another  huge favor.  No one want a std or sti  or none of those things. 

A man  can always do better than his last, thats  the way i  learned it.. If  they didnt   honor  what you gave then  someone  else  better will..  SO if you got a name then there's a woman for  you in this world. The one's that go away...  just lead to "the one" you  really  suppose to have.Smiley Wink

Dont worry  about 1  mis adventure , life is  full of adventures, have  a fun while you can.. Happy gaming  in your future

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 35 of 40 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17397 posts

May 31, 2013

You don't, somebody else is getting over her now...

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 36 of 40 (90 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6941 posts

May 31, 2013

Stackcluster wrote:

You don't, somebody else is getting over her now...

lol..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 37 of 40 (84 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
9869 posts

May 31, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

anyone else curious why this Nintendo dude is asking us, the PS Community, about all these relationship issues? are the Nintendo Community people no good so he has to come here?

PlayStation Community confirmed for being pimps. Smiley Very Happy

I don't think Nintendo has an online community board.

Message 38 of 40 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9869 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

To the OP, I've been cheated one and it did hurt alot. How I got over it was I broke all contact with the girl. We used to go to the same church so it was kinda awkward seeing her there every Sunday. We used to be friends and I spent alot of time with her with church related stuff. When I heard she had been seeing someone else, I just felt sad. Thought she was the one for me and had plans to marry her, etc. I guess things don't work out and it's really outta our hands. She did eventually come back to my old church with her husband and baby. We didn't talk but when I noticed her, she looked sad. I don't know if she regretted dumping me or maybe she was just sad cause I was sitting alone. Anyway I got an invitation to her daughter's birthday party a few years back and I didn't go. Was thinking of going but felt it was best not to go. I really didn't want her to say trying to get back with me. The good that came outta this was I met another girl who was interested me and had a crush on me. We even hold hands with was totally unexpected since i only saw her as a friend.

I still think about the first girl and that's something you probably won't ever get over. The times you spent with her will always haunt you. I hope you do meet another girl but for now be glad you aren't with your ex. She's better off or maybe she's not and that's something to be thankful for.

Message 39 of 40 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
10395 posts

May 31, 2013

Ex's are an (ex)ample on who you shouldn't date.

[MVP Terms and Conditions][MVP Program][My YouTube Channel]
[
Welcoming Committee][ Motivated, Vigilant, Passionate]
[My Power Shall Be Absolute! #Vergil]
Message 40 of 40 (66 Views)
0 Likes