May 30 2013
By: NintendoIsMyLife Lombax Warrior 132 posts

How do you get over an ex gf?

39 replies 200 views Edited May 30, 2013

It has been 1 year now and time has not healed me.

Also playing video games suck cause they remind me of her when we played together (she was a gamer too).

The **bleep** cheated on me and stuff but I still miss her and sometimes when I see her in the mall I think about walking up to her and talk to her.

Dating other girls hasn't helped cause I still think of her.

Message 1 of 40 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

Re: How do you get over an ex gf?

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Also playing video games suck cause they remind me of her when we played together (she was a gamer too).

The **bleep** cheated on me and stuff but I still miss her and sometimes when I see her in the mall I think about walking up to her and talk to her.

How do you get over an exgf?

Hang out more with your friends and chill with them more. Instead of thinking about playing video games with your gf play them with a few bros. Do marathons, do couch co-op sessions. Its all set and done.

Take a night out, go watch movies, go bowling, go to the arcade, go to some local event. Its all fun.

Message 2 of 40 (192 Views)
Shinra Executive
38858 posts

May 30, 2013

if you still like a person that cheated on you then too bad for you

Message 3 of 40 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1983 posts

May 30, 2013

she clearly doesnt give a **bleep** about you if she chose to cheat on you. so you have to stop giving a **bleep** about her no matter what you two have been through in your relationship. let out your emotions and anger at the gym or something. youll find someone better dont worry

Photobucket
Message 4 of 40 (185 Views)
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 30, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

I don't want to but I can't help it.

Message 5 of 40 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 30, 2013

Gadirok wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Hang out more with your friends and chill with them more. Instead of thinking about playing video games with your gf play them with a few bros. Do marathons, do couch co-op sessions. Its all set and done.

Take a night out, go watch movies, go bowling, go to the arcade, go to some local event. Its all fun.

I don't have any friends

Message 6 of 40 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

May 30, 2013
Hmm, maybe you should explain to her how you feel? Nah that will end badly. Maybe just get with a group if people you like to be with who make you feel good. I know hanging with my gang if friends makes my life much better. My fiancé left me after three years so I know what it's like. You'll get there. Someone loves you, I promise.
"No cloud nor squall shall hinder us" ~ Zidane as Marcus.
Message 7 of 40 (176 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
31185 posts

May 30, 2013
Just talk to her and let her know how you feel. It might be awkward but it's better than holding it in and letting one bad relationship ruin future ones.
Message 8 of 40 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38858 posts

May 30, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

I don't want to but I can't help it.

well it depends what kinda person you are i guess. do you have rules for yourself?

if my girlfriend cheated on me i would think in my head that she is straight trash and doesnt deserve anything. to me cheating is serious a gross and i just cant be with a person that like to be with other peopel.

Message 9 of 40 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
742 posts

May 30, 2013

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

Gadirok wrote:

NintendoIsMyLife wrote:

I don't have any friends

What the ****...

Go make ones. Join an online community on Playstation and participate in a group event.

Here are some recommendations, play RDR, Uncharted 3, Starhawk. All have tight communities with people who use mics.

Or join a Playstation group.

You need to get your mind off the situation.

Message 10 of 40 (165 Views)