Reply
Highlighted
Nov 17 2006
By: Ghettofry~ Gaming Beast 2230 posts
Offline

How are the stores set up for campers?

9 replies 2 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
Are most stores set up so that you buy the console you want at the door on launch day, or is it set up so that you have to make a mad dash with all your equipment to the back fo the store? Aswell, what is stopping somebody from just running in when they open the doors and not waiting in the line? If he runs fast enough, he can just blend in...
 
Can you imagine if somebody camped out in the line, and when the time came to buy a console, he went to buy a candy bar? Just a random thought....
Message 1 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/26/2006
Offline
3161 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006


Ghettofry wrote:
Are most stores set up so that you buy the console you want at the door on launch day, or is it set up so that you have to make a mad dash with all your equipment to the back fo the store? Aswell, what is stopping somebody from just running in when they open the doors and not waiting in the line? If he runs fast enough, he can just blend in...
 
Can you imagine if somebody camped out in the line, and when the time came to buy a console, he went to buy a candy bar? Just a random thought....



A True Game's Nation
gamernationunderground.i67.org
Message 2 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/18/2006
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006
that candy bar idea... would be super funny... LOL.. i mean just to make other ppl think that you really waited and then for reals getting a PS3 ... 
Message 3 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/16/2005
Offline
3169 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006


Ghettofry wrote:
Are most stores set up so that you buy the console you want at the door on launch day, or is it set up so that you have to make a mad dash with all your equipment to the back fo the store? Aswell, what is stopping somebody from just running in when they open the doors and not waiting in the line? If he runs fast enough, he can just blend in...
 
Can you imagine if somebody camped out in the line, and when the time came to buy a console, he went to buy a candy bar? Just a random thought....


LMFAO!!!!
You do know that you are reading my signature right?
Message 4 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/02/2005
Offline
20648 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006
or instead of a candy bar ran in and bought a 360 and held it up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEES I GOT ONE!!!!!"
Message 5 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/12/2005
Offline
4830 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006
I think the store will have it set out back, when I line up for the Wii, I'm going to ask the manager a few questions.
Message 6 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/23/2006
Offline
6819 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006


PS2master4444 wrote:
or instead of a candy bar ran in and bought a 360 and held it up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEES I GOT ONE!!!!!"


ROFL!@!!

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 7 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/26/2006
Offline
3488 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006
why are they doing that,for a stupid new game system?they'll freeze,sorry no one where i live are camping outSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/20/2005
Offline
10305 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006
Hahha man that would be the best! get news coverage and everything, be the first in line, and when the time comes ask them when their next shipment of ps3's will be comeing
Message 9 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/05/2005
Offline
16138 posts
 

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006


Hawkeyz799 wrote:


PS2master4444 wrote:
or instead of a candy bar ran in and bought a 360 and held it up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEES I GOT ONE!!!!!"


ROFL!@!!


Seriously that would be the icing on the cake for someone getting a PS3 after waiting in line for hours and hours .
Message 10 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes