Highlighted
Nov 17 2006
By: Ghettofry~ Gaming Beast 2230 posts

How are the stores set up for campers?

9 replies 2 views Edited Nov 17, 2006
Are most stores set up so that you buy the console you want at the door on launch day, or is it set up so that you have to make a mad dash with all your equipment to the back fo the store? Aswell, what is stopping somebody from just running in when they open the doors and not waiting in the line? If he runs fast enough, he can just blend in...

Can you imagine if somebody camped out in the line, and when the time came to buy a console, he went to buy a candy bar? Just a random thought....
Message 1 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3161 posts

Re: How are the stores set up for campers?

Nov 17, 2006

Ghettofry wrote:
Are most stores set up so that you buy the console you want at the door on launch day, or is it set up so that you have to make a mad dash with all your equipment to the back fo the store? Aswell, what is stopping somebody from just running in when they open the doors and not waiting in the line? If he runs fast enough, he can just blend in...

Can you imagine if somebody camped out in the line, and when the time came to buy a console, he went to buy a candy bar? Just a random thought....

A True Game's Nation
gamernationunderground.i67.org
Message 2 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1541 posts

Nov 17, 2006
that candy bar idea... would be super funny... LOL.. i mean just to make other ppl think that you really waited and then for reals getting a PS3 ... 
Message 3 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3169 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Ghettofry wrote:

LMFAO!!!!
You do know that you are reading my signature right?
Message 4 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20648 posts

Nov 17, 2006
or instead of a candy bar ran in and bought a 360 and held it up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEES I GOT ONE!!!!!"
Message 5 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4830 posts

Nov 17, 2006
I think the store will have it set out back, when I line up for the Wii, I'm going to ask the manager a few questions.
Message 6 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Nov 17, 2006

PS2master4444 wrote:
or instead of a candy bar ran in and bought a 360 and held it up and shouted "YEEEEEEEEEES I GOT ONE!!!!!"

ROFL!@!!

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 7 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3488 posts

Nov 17, 2006
why are they doing that,for a stupid new game system?they'll freeze,sorry no one where i live are camping outSmiley Happy
Message 8 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10305 posts

Nov 17, 2006
Hahha man that would be the best! get news coverage and everything, be the first in line, and when the time comes ask them when their next shipment of ps3's will be comeing
Message 9 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16138 posts

Nov 17, 2006

Hawkeyz799 wrote:

PS2master4444 wrote:

ROFL!@!!

Seriously that would be the icing on the cake for someone getting a PS3 after waiting in line for hours and hours .
Message 10 of 10 (2 Views)
0 Likes