Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

harley7 wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'll take your half-hearted attempt anyday over most folk's best effort. Also, I'm a (soon to be ex) Trivia-Buff! As such, I'm privy to stuff that everyone else is, I should be held in high esteem and you should repsect me Vicki. I worked hard and used Google in a fairly adept manner to EARN this title.

maybe you should start  a thread thats good, be a nice change for you. Smiley Wink

Challenge accepted. I'm gonna go by the majority's view of "good" however. They can thank you. Give me a little bit then I'll spend upwards of 30 secs mulling over this new thread and give you full credit sir.

Message 41 of 50 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Apr 22, 2014
Mine says 121 but that cant be right. I usually just troll around in other peoples threads.
Message 42 of 50 (97 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
37750 posts

Apr 22, 2014

there is probably a few thast got deleted not sure if those are included

Message 43 of 50 (93 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9164 posts

Apr 22, 2014

I'm curious to know how many threads @Sweet2525 & @dulun18  have created.

KANE-FIRE

Message 44 of 50 (88 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Apr 22, 2014

myalana wrote:

harley7 wrote:

myalana wrote:

I'll take your half-hearted attempt anyday over most folk's best effort. Also, I'm a (soon to be ex) Trivia-Buff! As such, I'm privy to stuff that everyone else is, I should be held in high esteem and you should repsect me Vicki. I worked hard and used Google in a fairly adept manner to EARN this title.

maybe you should start  a thread thats good, be a nice change for you. Smiley Wink

Challenge accepted. I'm gonna go by the majority's view of "good" however. They can thank you. Give me a little bit then I'll spend upwards of 30 secs mulling over this new thread and give you full credit sir.

why would you say the majoritys view when youve been posting your opinion on whats good or bad? 

Message 45 of 50 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Apr 22, 2014

harley7 wrote:

myalana wrote:

harley7 wrote:

myalana wrote:

why would you say the majoritys view when youve been posting your opinion on whats good or bad? 

You misunderstood methinks. I said I'd go with the majority of what I see around these parts for the NEW thread. What would you suggest and deem acceptable?

Message 46 of 50 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55471 posts

Apr 22, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

April 21, 2014.jpg

I don't know how.

ok here i go Smiley Tongue

Total Page Views 173966
Total Messages Read 526377
Topics Started 210
Replies 45,034
Message 47 of 50 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3173 posts

Apr 22, 2014

I started 14 threads.

Message 48 of 50 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
16264 posts

Apr 22, 2014

myalana wrote:

harley7 wrote:

myalana wrote:

harley7 wrote:

myalana wrote:

You misunderstood methinks. I said I'd go with the majority of what I see around these parts for the NEW thread. What would you suggest and deem acceptable?

you tried your best and have already done it with this thread here.

Message 49 of 50 (58 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34146 posts

Apr 22, 2014

darknovaxp wrote:

Testament to the fact that the closer one is to zero the more refined they are.

you and me are twins, ive only started 36 topics too.

Message 50 of 50 (47 Views)
0 Likes