Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/18/2009
Offline
3261 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

A whopping 5 topics started for me, i dont start topics as some forum Users seem to be too judgmental on some topics created.

 photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Message 31 of 50 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

[ Edited ]
Apr 22, 2014

Zeelot wrote:

A whopping 5 topics started for me, i dont start topics as some forum Users seem to be too judgmental on some topics created.


Screw 'em. Just don't start a "Never Ending...." anything thread. No good ever came of those.

Message 32 of 50 (120 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/16/2011
Offline
1235 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014
Message 33 of 50 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

For the most part, you folks with the low "threads created" stats are the ones I wish would create more. I know it's some work, but I mean hell....look what we have now. I'm sure you could do better than that.

Message 34 of 50 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 10/30/2012
Offline
1960 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

I've made 13, but I have no idea what they were about.


Message 35 of 50 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I've created 128 topics in total. I didn't think mine would be that high, I don't make threads much anymore.


That isn't high enough in my opinion Vicki. I wish you were still more active on the forum and I'm sure others do too. That is...barring a certain ex-MVP who seems to think it's ok to call out a couple OT regulars but then vigorously defend a borderline spamming nusiance. But then what do I know?

 

Do us a favor and make that number 129 today please ma'am.


D'awww you're too kind, Mya. Smiley Tongue

 

If I can think of something worthwhile of a thread then I'll post it, but I won't clutch for straws and post something just for the sake of it. I think there's enough threads about toilet habits and what not as is. Smiley Wink

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 36 of 50 (97 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Offline
8001 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

myalana wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I've created 128 topics in total. I didn't think mine would be that high, I don't make threads much anymore.


That isn't high enough in my opinion Vicki. I wish you were still more active on the forum and I'm sure others do too. That is...barring a certain ex-MVP who seems to think it's ok to call out a couple OT regulars but then vigorously defend a borderline spamming nusiance. But then what do I know?

 

Do us a favor and make that number 129 today please ma'am.


D'awww you're too kind, Mya. Smiley Tongue

 

If I can think of something worthwhile of a thread then I'll post it, but I won't clutch for straws and post something just for the sake of it. I think there's enough threads about toilet habits and what not as is. Smiley Wink


I'll take your half-hearted attempt anyday over most folk's best effort. Also, I'm a (soon to be ex) Trivia-Buff! As such, I'm privy to stuff that everyone else is, I should be held in high esteem and you should repsect me Vicki. I worked hard and used Google in a fairly adept manner to EARN this title.

Message 37 of 50 (86 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/16/2000
Offline
16264 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

myalana wrote:


I'll take your half-hearted attempt anyday over most folk's best effort. Also, I'm a (soon to be ex) Trivia-Buff! As such, I'm privy to stuff that everyone else is, I should be held in high esteem and you should repsect me Vicki. I worked hard and used Google in a fairly adept manner to EARN this title.


maybe you should start  a thread thats good, be a nice change for you. Smiley Wink


Message 38 of 50 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
20407 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014

87.

 

That's like 23 times more than I expected.

Message 39 of 50 (73 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 04/07/2009
Offline
5754 posts
 

Re: How Many Threads Have You Created?

Apr 22, 2014
Legendary_Vicki wrote:

"D'awww you're too kind, Mya.

If I can think of something worthwhile of a thread then I'll post it, but I won't clutch for straws and post something just for the sake of it. I think there's enough threads about toilet habits and what not as is."

Wait...so you're saying a thread titled "Do you wipe or are you sweet?" ISN'T a good idea? Darn. *Deletes draft*



Message 40 of 50 (57 Views)