Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4043 posts

Re: Honestly depressing news for anyone who is a fan of Conscious hip hop

Jul 12, 2012

GenSpall wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

Ok...**bleep** does this have to do with MAG?  Did he do the soundtrack or something?

Leave this forum.

Seriously, what does this have to do with MAG?  Did he do the soundtrack or something?

exactly what mud said

MAG essentially has 3 soundtracks one per faction and a collaborative track between the three for the theme.

Sascha Dikiciyan  Raven

Tree Adams          Valor

Apocalyptica         S.V.E.R.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4043 posts

Jul 12, 2012

Hooligantuan wrote:
Words cannot describe exactly how much I don't care about this dude, his music, or this post.

well thanks for stopping by and bumping the thread then

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jul 12, 2012

PowerExtreme wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

Ok...**bleep** does this have to do with MAG?  Did he do the soundtrack or something?

Leave this forum.

Seriously, what does this have to do with MAG?  Did he do the soundtrack or something?

exactly what mud said

MAG essentially has 3 soundtracks one per faction and a collaborative track between the three for the theme.

Sascha Dikiciyan  Raven

I should leave the forum because a couple people are mansad because somebody that relatively nobody has heard about is not making any more music?  Honestly, I was making a point about how this was not in any way, shape or form related to MAG, yet somehow got posted in the MAG section of the forum.  I'm sorry that you guys are going all Bella because your British rapping Edward is quitting, but it has no bearing on MAG, or 99% of the players.

So you leave the forum, at least I am staying on topic.  I'm sure that their is a section somewhere on the Playstation site for you guys to lament the departure of your mancrush, all morose and such.

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4043 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

GenSpall wrote:

PowerExtreme wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

Leave this forum.

exactly what mud said

Sascha Dikiciyan  Raven

I should leave the forum because a couple people are mansad because somebody that relatively nobody has heard about is not making any more music?  Honestly, I was making a point about how this was not in any way, shape or form related to MAG, yet somehow got posted in the MAG section of the forum.  I'm sorry that you guys are going all Bella because your British rapping Edward is quitting, but it has no bearing on MAG, or 99% of the players.

So you leave the forum, at least I am staying on topic.  I'm sure that their is a section somewhere on the Playstation site for you guys to lament the departure of your mancrush, all morose and such.

nice to see you got your panties in a bunch but what i was refering to was what mud's last reply was:This forum hasn't been about MAG in like, 2 years. The majority of people don't care about it.

also nice twilight reference there bro, and i don't think mud likes rap i know he likes metal and his favourite guitarist is buckethead.

i still stand by the FACT that losing lowkey in the music industry is a massive loss as he is one of the few who puts forward quality content.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Jul 13, 2012

I go commando, bub.  :smileywink:

It's funny though, because considering pretty much every other topic I've seen has had something to do with MAG, so...yeah.  Just saying.

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Jul 13, 2012
Lol
alt= H-A-Z-A-R-D-_-V
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7988 posts

Jul 13, 2012

GenSpall wrote:

PowerExtreme wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

Leave this forum.

exactly what mud said

Sascha Dikiciyan  Raven

I told you to leave this forum because you want to read stuff about MAG. The majority don't care about MAG, so you might as well leave.

photo Buckethead-Discography_zps31049904.png
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7836 posts

Jul 13, 2012

MUDMASTEI2_23 wrote:

GenSpall wrote:

Leave this forum.

nou

Survivor of an earthquake, hurricane, and multiple tornadoes in one week. g@m
Halladay, Lee, Hamels, Utley, Pence, Price, Longo, Briere, Jags

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (63 Views)
0 Likes