First Son
13 posts

Re: Honestly I see xbox winning again in next GEN

Mar 5, 2013

Xbox hasn't won this gen the Ps3 has out sold the xbox. Even with being released later, Sony was able to ctah up and get ahead.

Message 21 of 28 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
479 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You don't even know what the Xbox is going to bring to the table.

Haha. That post complimented your signature very nicely.

Message 22 of 28 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20408 posts

Mar 6, 2013

ALARM-cIock wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
You don't even know what the Xbox is going to bring to the table.

Haha. That post complimented your signature very nicely.

oooohh

I hadn't even noticed until you brought it up. Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 28 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Not this again Smiley Indifferent

Message 24 of 28 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Mar 7, 2013

Don't waste your time trying to make your point About the new XBOX most of these supposed Playstation fans..are not, they came over to Sony after there Nintendo WII's ran out of new games to play.

Message 25 of 28 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Mar 7, 2013
I actually know quite a few long time Xbox fans over at Xbox.com forums making a switch after the generation is over. There are a good many fee up people over there.

Lookie at Rares next project. http://www.oxm.co.uk/50863/rare-staffs-up-for-jaw-dropping-never-been-done-before-physics-driven-kin...

Meanwhile, Rare founder George Andreas has moved to Sony as well. A lot of these guys while working on Kinect, wanted nothing to do with it.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/01/28/rares-george-andreas-joins-sony-from-microsoft/

Message 26 of 28 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10137 posts

Mar 7, 2013
@Mystic_Gon on an earlier post. You realize I'm one of these Halo people too. Right? I have owned every Halo game ever made including the very first one which I bought a week before the original Xbox even launched.

And while Halo 4 did well sales wise, it hasn't really been received well by a lot of the long time fanbase who are now calling it a COD clone with what 343 has done with it. And of course you cannot say that everybody who buys Halo games are dedicated Halo fans. Are millions of people really going to spend that kind of money on a Next Gen system just to play Halo? I know im not. If that was the case, Nintendos N64 and GameCube would have sold loads better than the competition due to Mario and Zelda.

Halo is just one titles in the middle of a very saturated genre and now that its founders are working on a multiplatform title, the next Halo might not be received nearly as well.
Message 27 of 28 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 8, 2013

...nintendo did sell a lot more gamecubes and n64 cuz of mario and zelda dummy. That's why nintendo still exists pretty much. Now they also rely on gimmick controllers and hardware that is years behind the competition as well and have to pull the dreamcast strategy and release their console a year early. But no I don't think halo will be the only reason people buy an xbox but it is one of my reasons for going with ps3 instead. I played halo 3 for an hour before putting it on ebay and never looked bac.k

Message 28 of 28 (38 Views)
0 Likes