Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
2111 posts

Re: Holy moley... why is this so complicated/confusing?

Dec 23, 2010

FFFFFFFFF IF THIS IS HOW ITS GONNA BE, I AM GONNA GO BEAT SOMEONE

Side Note: Elitegamer, check your MSN. I posted a link with photoshop tuts on it that may improve your skillz :B

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3172 posts

Dec 23, 2010

I like the changes so far. Although, I do agree the ability to find boards is confusing.

Also, when did the update go live? I have just discovered the working link to get here.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Dec 23, 2010

Just be patient and actually try to learn to understand how the boards work before throwing a hissy fit.

The boards are all there, they are just called 'spaces now' the spaces menu is on the right hand side, where you can browse between spaces. It's really pretty simple.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3172 posts

Dec 23, 2010

ChronoJoe wrote:

Just be patient and actually try to learn to understand how the boards work before throwing a hissy fit.

The boards are all there, they are just called 'spaces now' the spaces menu is on the right hand side, where you can browse between spaces. It's really pretty simple.

I agree, despite what I previously said. Like everything else, it will take some time to get used to.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Dec 23, 2010

You're being just as annoying questioning everyone's complaints, and you don't know the half of why people are annoyed by all of this.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 39 (24 Views)
Fender Bender
3172 posts

Dec 23, 2010

Xajen1 wrote:

You're being just as annoying questioning everyone's complaints, and you don't know the half of why people are annoyed by all of this.

Is that towards me?

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9918 posts

Dec 23, 2010

hawknelson wrote:

Xajen1 wrote:

Is that towards me?

No. ChronoJoe.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Dec 23, 2010

WP-DFA wrote:

ChronoJoe wrote:

Durr what?

If you think it's 'really pretty simple' then you are 'really pretty retarded'

I've stated it before but I'll say it again, the organization and intricacy of even finding the simplest things on this forum (i.e. the boards to post in) are an incredibly strong turn off to new members and most likely would motivate them to go somewhere else before they even make a single post.

agreed and leaving. Plenty of boards out there, this one fails I'll find another. No biggie and no loss to me.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 39 (24 Views)
Umbrella Scientist
14247 posts

Dec 23, 2010

You can sort of tell who the reply is towards now because if you click the reply button under the post you want to reply, it says "in response to _____". Kind of eliminates the need for quoting as much .

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5336 posts

Dec 24, 2010

WP-DFA wrote:

ChronoJoe wrote:

Durr what?

If you think it's 'really pretty simple' then you are 'really pretty retarded'

I've stated it before but I'll say it again, the organization and intricacy of even finding the simplest things on this forum (i.e. the boards to post in) are an incredibly strong turn off to new members and most likely would motivate them to go somewhere else before they even make a single post.

Really? I'm retarded for understanding how to use the forum? Interesting.

You didn't need to degenerate into insults so quickly, either (or at all) you could certainly do with growing up. I just think people should take longer before they judge the forums. Whilst I can fully understand how the change of 'boards' to 'spaces' is probably counterintuitive, that aside you can access everything on the boards in the same, or less clicks to what you could before.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 39 (24 Views)
0 Likes