Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2013

I've always wanted to stand in front of that monument with a sign that says "pwned"

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 21 of 39 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2010
Offline
13101 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 6, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

I've always wanted to stand in front of that monument with a sign that says "pwned"


Then I would hold up a sign that says "R.I.P setzaroth"

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 22 of 39 (109 Views)
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 6, 2013

Lol

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 23 of 39 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/27/2013
Offline
923 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 6, 2013
Ppl forget that the U.S would never had dropped those bombs if Japan hadnt killed over 2,500 soldiers and abt 100-250 civilians in a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor forcing the U.S to join the war,not to mention the soon-to-follow Kamikaze surprise attacks and the horrors of their torture "methods" and forcing American/Australian/European POWs to build a GIANT bridge in the River Kwai whilst feeding them only worms and maggots and if they were lucky moldy rice,also they would take three prisoners one of each nationality,hang them on post mock and torture them then finaly shoot them only to remind the other POWs of their "power". I think the bombing were completely justified and necessary. Remember,Japan was not a good nation at that time. I do think its tragic of the civilian casualties but the country practicaly begged for it.
.................!!!
Message 24 of 39 (100 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/30/2011
Offline
3825 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 6, 2013

maarillianaire wrote:
Ppl forget that the U.S would never had dropped those bombs if Japan hadnt killed over 2,500 soldiers and abt 100-250 civilians in a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor forcing the U.S to join the war,not to mention the soon-to-follow Kamikaze surprise attacks and the horrors of their torture "methods" and forcing American/Australian/European POWs to build a GIANT bridge in the River Kwai whilst feeding them only worms and maggots and if they were lucky moldy rice,also they would take three prisoners one of each nationality,hang them on post mock and torture them then finaly shoot them only to remind the other POWs of their "power". I think the bombing were completely justified and necessary. Remember,Japan was not a good nation at that time. I do think its tragic of the civilian casualties but the country practicaly begged for it.

There are no good guys in war

KZMProductionsGT
Message 25 of 39 (93 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/27/2013
Offline
923 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 6, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

maarillianaire wrote:
Ppl forget that the U.S would never had dropped those bombs if Japan hadnt killed over 2,500 soldiers and abt 100-250 civilians in a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor forcing the U.S to join the war,not to mention the soon-to-follow Kamikaze surprise attacks and the horrors of their torture "methods" and forcing American/Australian/European POWs to build a GIANT bridge in the River Kwai whilst feeding them only worms and maggots and if they were lucky moldy rice,also they would take three prisoners one of each nationality,hang them on post mock and torture them then finaly shoot them only to remind the other POWs of their "power". I think the bombing were completely justified and necessary. Remember,Japan was not a good nation at that time. I do think its tragic of the civilian casualties but the country practicaly begged for it.

There are no good guys in war


Right i forgot we should let our freedom(s) be taken away and our family slaughtered and stand ldley by waving a sign saying war is bad. Because why would anyone stand up for themselves?!
.................!!!
Message 26 of 39 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2009
Offline
2698 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 6, 2013

Japan got what was coming to them.  How do you expect the U.S. to not retaliate?  (Hopefully North Korea gets a present too someday.) *Wishful thinking*

Juli photo juli6.gif
Message 27 of 39 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34138 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 7, 2013

KZMProductionsGT wrote:

maarillianaire wrote:
Ppl forget that the U.S would never had dropped those bombs if Japan hadnt killed over 2,500 soldiers and abt 100-250 civilians in a surprise attack at Pearl Harbor forcing the U.S to join the war,not to mention the soon-to-follow Kamikaze surprise attacks and the horrors of their torture "methods" and forcing American/Australian/European POWs to build a GIANT bridge in the River Kwai whilst feeding them only worms and maggots and if they were lucky moldy rice,also they would take three prisoners one of each nationality,hang them on post mock and torture them then finaly shoot them only to remind the other POWs of their "power". I think the bombing were completely justified and necessary. Remember,Japan was not a good nation at that time. I do think its tragic of the civilian casualties but the country practicaly begged for it.

There are no good guys in war


good and bad are points of view.

but to say there are no good guys is silly.


Message 28 of 39 (80 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/21/2008
Offline
1419 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 7, 2013

This was a thread to remember the unnecessary lost of life. 

Now it's a debate whether the bombing was justified.

We (USA) were on the precipices of winning and ending the war.

The bombings were simply a show of power to the rest

of the world. Especially to the CCCP. 

RIP. 

 photo Narcissus1_zps170f3e51.jpg
Message 29 of 39 (74 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/31/2013
Offline
186 posts
 

Re: Hiroshima marks atomic bombing anniversary

Aug 7, 2013

Have you guys ever read the story Sadoko and the thousand paper cranes. Sad story many Japanese people suffer from leukemia everyday Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Reya_GirlSig.jpg


Message 30 of 39 (76 Views)