Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
10233 posts

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
my HS experience was good b4 i made the move to another one. well at my 1st HS i had friends from my middle school and had new friends there and plus i liked the schedule thier 4 class 2hrs each.
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Freshman Year- 2.5
Softmore Yeah- 2.14 Yeah I A softmore now !!!
Junior- ? Who Knows but going to be a lot of work
Senior- Omg I hope i graduate or i'm screwed  Or Yes I did it

Thats what going on in my current High school life
Death come from one who is Dying Thus Ending the Existance of Mankind
DMC Sig
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1103 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Freshman year- Easy and not too much homework. Good classes, ended up with a 3.9 for the year. I'd consider it the best year of school in my entire life because I met about 90% of the people that are now my best friends. Also met a girl I really liked (and still like). Nothing has happened there, but shes one of my best friends.

Sophomore year (current)- Horrible. Hard, pointless projects. None of my good friends are in my classes. I've made a few new friends, and luckily I've been able to maintain my other friendships. Playing on the JV baseball team as the starting shortstop, and after this year the varsity shortstop is graduating so I've got a good shot at varsity next year. I also got my drivers license a few days ago. So, for sophomore year, the experience has been good, but the actual school portion sucks. Mainly because of classes lacking my best friends.

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1265 posts

Apr 5, 2007

kishou wrote:
what was your highschool experience like during each year in high school? And why?
please no flamming.

Message Edited by kishou on 04-04-2007 05:24 AM

Freshmen - Small amount of homework, no girlfriend, tons of friends, getting a license after 2nd segment and road test, driving to school, stress , getting a job to buy a PS3, 5 Laptops, Pay all of the bills, cell phone: Verizon - Chocolate cell phone, get paper, pencils, ink cartrages for my printer, PSP, XBOX 360, Wii, DS Lite, a car when I'm in Junior year (2 more years for me to get a car), Insurance (same as parents), let my friend like me a lot, might have a girlfriend, get her flowers, chocolate (candy), a ring, and pay for my school tuitions.

Sophomore - Sister going into freshman year (Do'h!)

Junior - Who knows?

Seinor - Graduate and go to Macomb Community College

Message Edited by bjwil3 on 04-05-2007 05:47 PM

Message Edited by bjwil3 on 04-05-2007 05:48 PM

Message Edited by bjwil3 on 04-05-2007 05:55 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (0 Views)
0 Likes