Treasure Hunter
5925 posts

Re: Highschool Experience

Apr 5, 2007
Freshman - Didnt know who to talk to really akward
Sophmore - Made alot of new friends and still making friends and probaly am going to know everybody by senior year. But its hard to hang out with people becuase there all so different
Message 31 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12488 posts

Apr 5, 2007
I'm in my 2nd year of college right now, but this was my experiences in high school:

Freshman year- Didn't know anybody at all. Got a wedgie by the big bully.
Sophomore year- Started blowing my horn in the geek band. Made more friends.
Junior year- Started sucking at classes and failed some. Was a pro at horn blowing and joined Band Camp.
Senior Year- Participated in a school play for the Orchestra. Graduated!!!
Watch out! House is about ready to hit you with his cane...
Message 32 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11637 posts

Apr 5, 2007

DarkSeeker wrote:

kishou wrote:

ghetto ninja wrote:
Freshman year- everyone started smoking

r u serious?

That's how it is in my school too.  It's terrible.  Everyone starts drinking and smoking in that summer between 8th grade and freshmen year.  Except for my group.  We're still straight edge.

Message 33 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Apr 5, 2007
That'd have to be when Fiddle Club goes to Disney; missing two days of classes!!
Message 34 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1843 posts

Apr 5, 2007

kishou wrote:
what was your highschool experience like during each year in high school? and why?
plz no flamming.

Message Edited by kishou on 04-04-2007 05:24 AM

Freshman year - Fun, lots of **bleep** went down, very fun time.
Sophomore - boring
Junior - boring
Senior - Fun probably best year

After highschool - god I hate work
Message 35 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
20647 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Freshmen - Tons of HW, no one really knows anyone and you aren't respected at all by the upperclassmen.
Sophomore - Still don't really know a lot of people, but more than Frosh year.  Same amount of HW.
Junior - Know just about everyone.  Medium amout of HW.  The stress starts piling on as the college search begins.
Senior - Little to no HW, own the school, boss all of the underclassmen around and push them out of the way.  TONS of stress because of college.

Currently I am a senior.
Message 36 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Apr 5, 2007
freshman- New to school met a lot of new friends, saw old buddies from middle school but I hanged out with my new "clique" due to conflicting schedules.

sophomore- Had some issues with a friend actually still hasn't been resolved til this day.  Nothing special about sophomore year.

Junior - a lot of new experiences including driving, first job, bf, etc.  Very crazy year but I learned a lot of new things.  I also matured.

Senior - Fun year.  Classes were very laid back and simple.  I remember hanging out with friends when senioritis hit.  Senior ball was a blast.  Best year I had in high school.
Message 37 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6819 posts

Apr 5, 2007
9th - TIGHT
10th - TIGHT

why?
i'm on the high school football team and i am with the popular crowd so ive always been taken care of..

still got two more years, cant wait,
best years of my life

Rome Anthem 158 = Freerider Heaven
In my time here, i have learnt that 80% of the stories that are posted on the forums have been reposted from Digg, Reddit, ect..
Message 38 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Apr 5, 2007
mine was wayy different then all of yours

freshman year-- great overall, grades were so-so, had a huge crush on this girl, we never dated but spent a lot of time together, had a lot of friends, but then for some reason our group kinda split up

sophmore year-- still had some friends, but not really a group, grades were the same, did more sports so i met some people, but no crush this time, not too much going out out of school, overall kinda sucky

junior year-- goin through it rite now, grades are better, got a car, sats acts AP's all there but manageable with effort i guess,  but also made a lot of friends, sorta back in a group of friends again, more parties and stuff, best year yet, lookin forward to summer

senior year-- besides all the AP's i cant wait, esp 4th quarter
Message 39 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13770 posts

Apr 5, 2007
Freshman year - I was depressed.  I had lots of friends, decent grades..  I just thought something was missing.  And everytime I thought I found what was missing, I lost it.
Sophmore year - Much more involved in life..  Got in more events, etc.  Unfortunately, began hanging out with 'different crowd' than before and have been losing touch with people from Middle School.  Grades dropping.  But I'm deffiently very happy with my life Smiley Tongue
Junior/Senior, who knows.  Haven't gotten there yet Smiley Tongue

Message Edited by chickenmaster on 04-04-2007 11:48 PM
Raoul Duke: There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us.
Dr. Gonzo: Shoot it.
Duke: Not yet, I want to study its habits.
Message 40 of 44 (1 View)
0 Likes